Page 3 Page 4

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

TFSClap...yeh kamina mamaji phir se tapak gaye kya?Angry
by the way acc to wed or thu spoiler antara comes to know abt wrong date na...phir wo aksh ya nk se batate kyun nahi?AngryConfused...don't tell me she is goping to turn -veShocked

anyways..waiting for duggu's grand b'day celebrationsPartyDancing and YR ka 1000th episodeBig smile
shurti did u saw her on sat epi she want to impress ss people KK and hw can she didnt tell ak about the date some thing going in the minds of antra and dont know what is going to happen KK sid plan to tell ak abotu past relationship of nk and antra did he actually know about antra and nk then y he got engaged and came here to torture nk and us too

sid ko chodiye wo kahe ya na kahe...mujhe tho antra se hi shaq hain...i mean wo itna non-stop bag-bag karthi hain ki kayi wo galthi se hi sahi ak ya sabke samne yeh keh na jaaye Shocked
chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye kalaji..wo antra hamara naksh ka kuch bhi bigad nahi sakthiBig smilethats for sure...Smile...becoz naksh ek dusre se bahut pyaar karthe hainBig smile...

Edited by shruthi.sweety - 08 October 2012 at 2:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UMT--Mamaji hue gussa (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
chillax guys antra is been and brought up in US and waha ke log are frank they dont do all this chupna work and stuffs might antra ko pata chala before she cud tell mamaji came .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweetykala_09

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kala_09

TFSClap...yeh kamina mamaji phir se tapak gaye kya?Angry
by the way acc to wed or thu spoiler antara comes to know abt wrong date na...phir wo aksh ya nk se batate kyun nahi?AngryConfused...don't tell me she is goping to turn -veShocked

anyways..waiting for duggu's grand b'day celebrationsPartyDancing and YR ka 1000th episodeBig smile
shurti did u saw her on sat epi she want to impress ss people KK and hw can she didnt tell ak about the date some thing going in the minds of antra and dont know what is going to happen KK sid plan to tell ak abotu past relationship of nk and antra did he actually know about antra and nk then y he got engaged and came here to torture nk and us too

chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye kalaji..wo antra hamara naksh ka kuch bhi bigad nahi sakthiBig smilethats for sure...Smile...becoz naksh ek dusre se bahut pyaar karthe hainBig smile...
i feel some thing fishy about that girl after her face expressions on sat epi she feel she can impress ss people dont know yaar what sid stupid going to tell ak about nk and antra hope nk find out before sid tell ak when he is taking drinks and all

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

chillax guys antra is been and brought up in US and waha ke log are frank they dont do all this chupna work and stuffs might antra ko pata chala before she cud tell mamaji came .
pree sat epi y she want to impress ss people and she was not normal when she see naksh but nk was normal whenever she came and talk to him after taking drinks he mite have tell ak about antra and nk stupid sid yaar not liking himOuch

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naksh4ever-

Pata nhi shruti di...vaise wahan pe antra bhi thi...ho skta hai ki she turns -ve...but meko to vo bahut sweet lagti hai...

ya yaar till now she is sweetSmile...lekin mujhe shaq hain..wo itn anon-stop bhag-bhag karthi hain ki..kayi wo past baat ak ya sabke saamne na bol jaayeShocked

i m almost sure antra won't be -ve...but slightly have a feeling too...asher constant fight with n sid and Naksh bonding may mak her feel that nk is better than sidShocked (which i really don't want to happenSmile)...lekin watever may happen yeh sab Nkash ka kuch nahi bigad saktha hain as they both love each other and trust each otherBig smile

kala_09

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Naksh4ever-

Pata nhi shruti di...vaise wahan pe antra bhi thi...ho skta hai ki she turns -ve...but meko to vo bahut sweet lagti hai...

ya yaar till now she is sweetSmile...lekin mujhe shaq hain..wo itn anon-stop bhag-bhag karthi hain ki..kayi wo past baat ak ya sabke saamne na bol jaayeShocked

i m almost sure antra won't be -ve...but slightly have a feeling too...asher constant fight with n sid and Naksh bonding may mak her feel that nk is better than sidShocked (which i really don't want to happenSmile)...lekin watever may happen yeh sab Nkash ka kuch nahi bigad saktha hain as they both love each other and trust each otherBig smile
shruti nk was very normal in talking and all to antra and sid and one tellychakkar article karan told some mu will be there but it will sort out and even ak will come to know about this really no idea waht happen even sat naksh interview dont know waht to say they were non stop saying nk and antra want to get married and all nk say she was my ex gf and all etc...my mind totally stopped working last week 7 articles came yaar 

shruthi.sweety

yrkkhfan4ever

yrkkhfan4ever

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
tfs...
WOW Naksh Birthday...PartyDancing

navya123

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top