Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I would like it to end gracefully!

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
As much as i would love the show to go on and give us more of ARHI!!! at the same time i would prefer the show to end on a high... rather than it having an abrupt ending or having to wind up with a patch work...replacing actors(be it any one for that matter - payal or asr)

please note i am not implying on sobti leaving = ipkknd ending... i have the same thing towards other actors in the show as well 

so my ardent request to the CVs/ PH/ SP whoever it is .. please let the show exit gracefully without having to destroy the charm it begun with and has managed to maintain and offcourse with a good deserving epilogue to it.
i being an avid follower of the show (the only show)... i would love to cherish the impact the show brought with it... forever and ever...
i would love to remember how arnav - khushi - Di - Naniji - mamiji - payal - aakash - bauji - amma - buaji - NK - lavanya - last but not the least - shyamji!😊 became a part of my household and how the char got a justified ending in the show...

i am sure there are many who agree with me on this... 

SO CVs/ PH/ SP - please consider this.

Preethi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paarijat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When you have a story to tell...TELL IT!

Once you are done with it...END IT and take a bow gracefully.

No point extending it just because TRPs are high or just because fans want it. No point ending it when the channel asks you to close down or when there is just nowhere to go.

I agree with your post!

subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes i agree if barun leaves!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise no...many many many years it should run with barun n sanaya!!!!!!!!!
Edited by subha_rath2004 - 11 years ago
-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly,up untill last night,i dint want the show to end at least for another 6 months maybe,i mean cmon its a daily soap they can easily weave out awesome tracks if they want to... But after last night,seeing the insults being hurled at sanaya and barun by some of their anti fanclub ppl,i think its high time,if not for anybody else but for these actors to maintain their respect,the show needs to end ASAP,irrespective of any actor staying or leaving...

Its not entertainment anymore...
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
it shud nt end...but if people r continously naggin bs nd si...i wud luv 2 see a logical end
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
it shud nt end... never...but if people r continously bashin bs nd si...i wud luv 2 see a logical end..coz bein a true fan...i cant bear bad mouth against arshi or sarun or ipk team
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I dont want show end..i love sanaya..bas
MithilaTorr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too..As Barun used to say the story is tight and hence the magic. I completely agree..We could look forward to another beautiful story without any grudge..
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Paarijat

When you have a story to tell...TELL IT!

Once you are done with it...END IT and take a bow gracefully.

No point extending it just because TRPs are high or just because fans want it. No point ending it when the channel asks you to close down or when there is just nowhere to go.

I agree with your post!

phew! for a moment i thot the 1st 2 lines are for me!!
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IMO they should have aimed at a fixed number of episodes from the start itself..

That way the actors would have known about the time they would have to invest in this serial and could have committed to other projects easily keeping that in mind...

rubbish tracks like kidnapping and bubbly could have been avoided by that..

I agree with TM..tell what you want in the most beautiful way possible and take a bow after that..Viewers will cherish it forever..!!!