Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

|| Episode Discussion Thread Week 20 || (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Praves

Praves

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged

I really hated Rajini in yesterday's episode!!Angry

Btw, did you notice that she cried more than Archana for Yash?  During all the time she stayed with Krish, she never cried for the latter so much, even on the day they separated!! What a hypocrite!!! Actually, she never loved Krish in the first place, even though lately, we did get a faint impression she cared for him!!Shocked  She does not deserve Krish and I pray they do not get back together! Stern Smile

I just hope Paulomi comes back... at least she loved Krish sincerely!!Approve  Krish badly needs someone's support now, though he's got his family's...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarahwahidhinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Episode Discussion Thread Week 20 || (Page 6)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumivo

sumivo

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Yesterday's epi was just what I feared would happen. This suspense track really needs to end now. Yash was brought in as a parallel male lead to take the story forward and help the show garner more trps. That did not happen. I am not sure I want Yash back...would be illogical.

The show never really needed a parallel male lead and many of us were apprehensive Gaurav would get side-lined. What the show needs is a parallel female lead.

I don't think Krish will be able to get to culprit on his own. The guy really needs help...someone who knows him well and trusts him completely and whom he trusts completely as well. Currently I can only think of Paulomi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.