Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

{Happy Birthday - R.A.N.I <3 Cutiepie Rani <3} (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
as i had no net from 3 days sorry for delay in the wishes rani
                     baar baar din yeh aaye baar baar dil yeh gaye
Tum jiyo hazaaron saal
yeh meri hai aarzoo
happy birthday to you
with love sami

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{Happy Birthday - R.A.N.I <3 Cutiepie Rani <3} (Page 7)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
happy bday CPR Party

Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

~Visha_Dhami~

Oh ho, look at whose birthday is it. Its the girl who has the name Rani and she is also cute. Guess that just gave away the hint right? Yeah, Cutiepie Rani.

Pheww, one year pass by so fast right? Remember wishing you last year and here i am wishing you for another year. What does that means? You are now older by a year ROFL

Where do i start from? We both meet on YMGGK Forum and one of the reason i am a DT now is thanks to you. When our YMGGK Forum was having hard time with the updates, i got inspired by your writing and decided to help in and slowly we both became a team. So YMGGK was the home where we both got our entry tickets to the DT world LOL
She's sweet and can also be strict. So make sure you play your cards well. And a tag that only belongs to me is that she is my Karan that stands by me and support in any decision/tasks i do. And what a lucky girl you are, Karan is coming as Rohit on Teri Meri Love Stories just before your birthday Embarrassed Keep being a 'Rani' and my awesome Karan and i really do hope we get to work together again. My best wishes to you and may you have a blessed birthday ahead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visha my darling. Thank you so so so so much. You feel like a long lost sister to me. That's the awesome relationship we share. I want to thank you genuinely for stepping up to help me in the YMGGK forum, because if you had not made that move I don't think we would have been as close as we are right now. I know man. I just feel like I celebrated by birthday and now I've already celebrated another year. Damn time does really fly by. I won't lie though, I'm sad the day is over. :( Oye chup kar. Actually I know I am so old. I'm buddhi now. :( Boo. Aww meri Abha. Yes we made our entry into the DT world through YMGGK. So many great things happened on or around my birthday: Karan on TMLS, my hottie (Tom Brady) being his biggest rival (Peyton Manning) in football, Gauri Khan celebrated her birthday, which means somewhere in the world Shahrukh also celebrated. LOL Thank you so much for the wishes and beautiful mindblowing siggy!! I love you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Amanda~

Today will always hold a special meaning...,For on this day, you came into the world, bringing with you a world of happiness and blessing of love.

A very special birthday wish may your day be filled with lots of love...May your life be blessed with everything that you are dreaming of...

Happy Birthday to this true fan of Rani Mukherjee!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda,
Awww you are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much for the lovely wishes. Thank you a bunch! Love ya!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~J.M.Singh~

I am wishing you a next year,
of cheerfulness joy and fun,
Surprises, laughter and happiness,
So much that i hope it never done.

On your birthday i wish you gladness and joy,
i hope all your wishes come true,
May every second be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you

Happy Birthday Cutiepie Rani!!

--------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for your wishes. Means a whole lot!!

------------------------------------------------------

~Payalibm~

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

so today with this quote and in your b'day i want to be your frined and with that
wishing you many many hapy return of the day
may god bless you today with all your wishes and dreams to come true and remains through out the year till next b'day arrives
once again many many happy returns of the day Hug

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww so sweet of you. Thank you so much for your very kind wishes. My next birthday won't come till another 364 days...but at the rate time flies it'll be October again very soon. LOL Thank you once again dear!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~M.S.SK~

Happy Birthday Rani

Wishing you all the best in the year to come
May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors
And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise
Many happy returns of the day

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww thank you so much for the beautiful wishes. I really appreciate them!!! Much love to you!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~-Ridzz-~

Many Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Rani. Party Have an enjoyable day with loads of happiness and a day full of enjoyment and fun. May you always have success in everything to u aim to achieve. God Bless and Keep Smilin!  Have a BLASHHHT! Dancing

Keep Smiling and Rocking!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ridzz,

Thank you so so so much for the lovely bday wishes. You are such  a sweeet friend. You are amazing. Thank you so much for everything!! Keep smiling always and much love to you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nirvana~

Happy Birthday Rani!PartyMay this day be filled with lots of joy and laughter,

& May God bless you always.

Hope you have many,many more to come.Smile

-Nirvana Big smile

---------------------------------------------

Nirvana,

Thank you so much for the lovely wishes. You're such a sweet friend!! Keep smiling!

------------------------------------------------

~Nirvana~

May everything happy
and everything bright
be yours on your birthday
from morning till night.

And then through the year

may the same thing hold true
so that each day is filled
with life's best things for you!

Have a Happy Birthday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much once again for the lovely wishes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~love_karanabha~

Happy birthday Cutiepie RaniParty

Hope you have heaps of fun and all your dreams and wishes come true
Love jesh xoxoBig smile

~aarcha~

~Sahil70~

To Cutiepie Rani

happy birthday

happy birthday

@love karanbha, aarcha, & sahil - sorry my laptop won't let me comment properly like i did the others so i'm writing it this way. haha. thank you my YMGGK family for the sweetest wishes ever. you guys are extremely sweet and i'm glad i've had the opportunity to have gotten to know you! keep rocking and smiling. much love to you all!

(ALL THE REST OF THE REPLIES ARE BOLDED AND IN BLUE ABOVE)! :)

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-aarcha

Ayesha24

IF-Dazzler

Ayesha24

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Happy birthday dear...

Cutiepie Rani

-Samskruthi-

IF-Rockerz

-Samskruthi-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday :)

Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

~Crazy Creative Team~

C.O.M.I.N.G.   S.O.O.N

Rani, you know how creative we are ROFL, so to give a mast wish, we are gonna take some time baby ClapStarROFL BRB with INDIVIDUAL MESSAGES!

~Visha_Dhami~
- Collecting Messags -

~Aahaana~
- Finding cute glitter graphics -

~Zunni~
- Song Selection -

~Crazy Creative Team~
- Stutz- For the CC Gifts -
- Jot for sending PMs to collect CC messages -

Oh my Crazies...How I love you! LOL Yes I know how creative you can get and to get creative you MUST take your time. LOL I love belated wishes anyways, so I DO EXPECT this to be EDITED soon enough! ROFL I'll be checking this space DAILY to see an "EDIT". LOL

Visha - Thank you so much for taking the effort to collect the wishes.

Aahaana - Thank you so much for taking the effort to find such cute and beautiful glitter graphics. I love them all! <3

Zunni - Thank you so much for choosing like the PERFECT song selection!!! Couldn't get any more perfect!!

My CC Team - Stutz thank you so much for the gifts. They are all so beautiful. Jot, thank you for collecting all the CC messages. And Radha thank you so much for this beautiful thread. I'll always treasure it for a lifetime!!!! I love you all so so so so much that words cannot even describe! <3

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Happy birthday to Rani's biggest and most loyal fan I've met in Bollywood forum & IF for that matter

Party hard hon & keep smiling Party

-Edited
Sorry I thought this thread was posted in Bollywood forum LOL

Thank you so much for your kind wishes and kind words!!! <3 

Aw I thought it would be posted there too! But I love my YMGGK section too! Hehe.

Thank you darling!

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarcha

aww !!!  my dear...hpe u r having a wonderful b'day... i wish all success, fun & laughter in u'r b'day this year & years ahead Smile... a very happy b'day 2 dear cutiepie rani, the karan of ymggk forum... Big smile 

Aww you're so sweeet. Thank you so much for the lovely wishes!!! <3 

aarcha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top