Pratigya

Called SP

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Mkapians,
Hi guys..I called SP today and asked them if Pratigya is ending on the 27th of October and we fans are not likng it..etc..
She took down my details and then told me to hold the line for a few minutes and then she told me..
..We arent aware of any such news and this is a rumour as we are not thinking to end Pratigya now.
Then I told her about the articles saying that Veera the new show will be airing on the 29th at 10.30pm. She told me that Veera time slot is not decided as yet and discussions are still going on.
Then I told her that on behalf of Pratigya fans..I want u to tell Starplus that it will be a huge mistake if they end Pratigya and they can check on FB and the petitions made on the net by the fans and it will be a really big mistake to end Pratigya..
She told me she will convey the message and I might get a reply from them on my email..

Guys Im confused now..on one side we have the writers and articles on the other this confusing conversation..
Guys I request all of u all to call SP and find out...Long live MKAP..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey dats gr8!! atleast u gt a positive response...even if d writers r saying its goin off air there r chances sp might retain it if our prayers work..hope they mail u soon๐Ÿ˜Š
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No worry, when the 27th oct 2012, comes we'll know our disinformation.โ˜บ๏ธ
abhiloveriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waqt hamein kis mod par le aaya hai..!!!!

Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Hey Mkapians,

Hi guys..I called SP today and asked them if Pratigya is ending on the 27th of October and we fans are not likng it..etc..
She took down my details and then told me to hold the line for a few minutes and then she told me..
..We arent aware of any such news and this is a rumour as we are not thinking to end Pratigya now.
Then I told her about the articles saying that Veera the new show will be airing on the 29th at 10.30pm. She told me that Veera time slot is not decided as yet and discussions are still going on.
Then I told her that on behalf of Pratigya fans..I want u to tell Starplus that it will be a huge mistake if they end Pratigya and they can check on FB and the petitions made on the net by the fans and it will be a really big mistake to end Pratigya..
She told me she will convey the message and I might get a reply from them on my email..

Guys Im confused now..on one side we have the writers and articles on the other this confusing conversation..
Guys I request all of u all to call SP and find out...Long live MKAP..

HOpe this newz will b true,,,,๐Ÿ˜Š
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well done SP. What a tactics ๐Ÿ˜•