Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Krishtigya

Krishtigya

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hey Mkapians,
Hi guys..I called SP today and asked them if Pratigya is ending on the 27th of October and we fans are not likng it..etc..
She took down my details and then told me to hold the line for a few minutes and then she told me..
..We arent aware of any such news and this is a rumour as we are not thinking to end Pratigya now.
Then I told her about the articles saying that Veera the new show will be airing on the 29th at 10.30pm. She told me that Veera time slot is not decided as yet and discussions are still going on.
Then I told her that on behalf of Pratigya fans..I want u to tell Starplus that it will be a huge mistake if they end Pratigya and they can check on FB and the petitions made on the net by the fans and it will be a really big mistake to end Pratigya..
She told me she will convey the message and I might get a reply from them on my email..

Guys Im confused now..on one side we have the writers and articles on the other this confusing conversation..
Guys I request all of u all to call SP and find out...Long live MKAP..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaRaadhniidreeskhan123aka.aier-BugsBunny-Bruce_LEden_luvsKriyaAnondo.RpiyarapiyariSnehal21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Called SP" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bruce_L

IF-Rockerz

Bruce_L

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Confused

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
hey dats gr8!! atleast u gt a positive response...even if d writers r saying its goin off air there r chances sp might retain it if our prayers work..hope they mail u soonSmile

CrAzYRED

IF-Rockerz

CrAzYRED

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
No worry, when the 27th oct 2012, comes we'll know our disinformation.Blushing

-BugsBunny-

IF-Dazzler

-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Wats happening! Confused

abhiloveriya

IF-Sizzlerz

abhiloveriya

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
waqt hamein kis mod par le aaya hai..!!!!

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishtigya

Hey Mkapians,
Hi guys..I called SP today and asked them if Pratigya is ending on the 27th of October and we fans are not likng it..etc..
She took down my details and then told me to hold the line for a few minutes and then she told me..
..We arent aware of any such news and this is a rumour as we are not thinking to end Pratigya now.
Then I told her about the articles saying that Veera the new show will be airing on the 29th at 10.30pm. She told me that Veera time slot is not decided as yet and discussions are still going on.
Then I told her that on behalf of Pratigya fans..I want u to tell Starplus that it will be a huge mistake if they end Pratigya and they can check on FB and the petitions made on the net by the fans and it will be a really big mistake to end Pratigya..
She told me she will convey the message and I might get a reply from them on my email..

Guys Im confused now..on one side we have the writers and articles on the other this confusing conversation..
Guys I request all of u all to call SP and find out...Long live MKAP..

HOpe this newz will b true,,,,Smile

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
hmm TFS!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top