Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Yeah - I know i've never opened a topic like this before - but today i was going through some of my videos, and i started watching this video and ended up with tears..
I swear, these two were, are and will always be the cutest thing on the planet -
 Honestly today I really miss them...i've included almost all of their IV's ... There's their journey as it started and where it ended...

I miss you guys - truly!

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfrkaranikapiamistMsFuzzybear69crackedxKaranKritikaxishdhvaniKaranKittu4eva-Nili-AhlaweyaAY_candy_luvermysticloverbusybee..cooljaya11Rimpi_kmhArjuhi_kk--Anjali--zoya_naziyanammu_23cherry227kavyasamarjuhi4evasreeja_roxAnjalii...xXxshibzArjuhisis...vibha...afsh4attrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan & Kritika's Journey!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
miss them too amna! i just hope they realise what they had and what they are missing... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evacooljaya11Arjuhisissreeja_rox

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
first when their break up news came out i felt pain like my own ...but then i thot its their life . 
 i met lots of frinds on their page . 
after their break up i watched their sbs and sbb vedio again and gain. ab tak pata nahi kitni bar dekh chuki hu :(
i hope they realise their mistake and come togather again 
i really missed them 
i still have a hope but i know its hope less.
but i m praying for togahtrness

last scene was so touchy when karan kissed kritika thrice with all love CryCryCry
i really wish for some miracle 
i forget to mention one thing that i hate KTLK  and PURE PUNJABI core to my heart , sab yahi se suru hua ,,,,naye ye sab hota na ye log alag hote Angry

Edited by cooljaya11 - 08 October 2012 at 1:50am

KaranKittu4evaRimpi_kmh--Anjali--Arjuhisis

zoya_naziya

IF-Rockerz

zoya_naziya

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
A very lovely post Di:) Miss them sooo much... Wish  to see them atleast onscreen together but i guess that would be just wishful thinking on my part...

Anyways they epitomised love for me:) In donon ko dekhkar hi maine pyar kya hota hai samjha and i would always look for that in my life-partner.. They might have moved on but kehte hain na zinda rehti hain mohabbatein.. It would always be cherished by us...

Love both of them:) And may they be blessed with happiness in whatever they do.

-anzaeram-KaranKittu4evacooljaya11Arjuhisis

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
They were magical Amna Appi.. hmm so emotional after watching that brought me to tears again. :'( I couldn't agree more on your words, "..these two were, are and will always be the most cutest thing on the planet." Sigh..if they are meant to be one Inshallah God will definitely reunite them as matches are made in heaven!
Thank-you for sharing after all that's what our Kmh forum is for Heart

-Meera

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

-Nili-

Goldie

-Nili-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
aww this brough tears to my eyes..so true dii..these two r the most cutest ppl on this planet :) dont feel lyk watching their old iv's nwadays coz it makes me a lil emotional..bt watched this one today! thanks fr sharing :) 

Miss them loadzz !!

cooljaya11

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
wow amna what a thread

well said - me tooo miss them so so so much -

cooljaya11

nammu_23