The Gaurav Khanna lingo; stuff GK says <3 UPDTpg14 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Lol that picture of GK in ur sig box; in the hat and white costume is from this dance reality show he did... Divyanka who was hosting told him that kids say that they wanna grow up and be like Gaurav khanna to which he replied "yeh kaun se bacho se mil liya aap ne" 😆 So when I saw that picture of his from that show it reminded me of wut he had sed

OH! That is a classic GK reply.😆
I tried watching the show but couldn't find it. But I loved this pic so I made it my sig. 😳
Originally posted by sathuraj

Thanks Zaara for the lovely video⭐️

omg! this is hilarious. TFS

I love how he poses, smiles, and then jumps around like a little kid 😆

we even had an avi of that adorable pose he does and cutely turns ❤️
will post if I find it :)

I used that part in my VM :)
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Omg have u guys watched love ne reunion? Him and dishank were sooo funny pulling parneet and simran's leg and blaming everything on chandana... And then GK said how they all meet but don't invite parneet 🤣

🤣

& Dishank is 'Ronit Roy ka bachpan'
🤣
Originally posted by -Zaara-

🤣

& Dishank is 'Ronit Roy ka bachpan'
🤣

and lajju🤣 "maa mujhe lajju chahiye"🤣🤣
ROFL!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hayee, mera peeth!!! God, my stomach is hurting and my face has become paralysed from laughing so hard. Dear Gaurav, I bow down to your amazing sense of humour. 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Subbiha for creating this thread and thanks everyone for contributing. There were a few I hadn't seen like the reporter one on page 1. Can't believe I actually missed it despite having watched YPNHK.

One of the first interviews I saw with Gaurav was with him and Chandana about PriDa wedding. The 'Kya, kya, kya?! Nahaiiin!!!!' had me laughing for days to come and still makes me laugh. 🤣🤣🤣

lol, Monaben he loves playing reporter...there was another one with him and Yami and the ladies who played Rama chachi and Leher's mum in YPNHK..he was hilarious in that too...can't find the video to it though :(

its always great fun to watch his off screen segments...thats what I do to cheer myself when I'm low...
Originally posted by hinz

lol, Monaben he loves playing reporter...there was another one with him and Yami and the ladies who played Rama chachi and Leher's mum in YPNHK..he was hilarious in that too...can't find the video to it though :(

its always great fun to watch his off screen segments...thats what I do to cheer myself when I'm low...

I do that too, Gaurav cheers me up everytime I see him ❤️

that segment was hilarious 🤣

This was the title montage of Gaurav's show Santaan, one wouldn't think there is anything funny about it, but Gaurav would joke that the parents are going to throw the children of the cliff 😆 😆

🤣haha zaara i remember that😆 ONLY Gaurav wud say that😆❤️