Hitler Didi

If zara is nt indra

Poll Question: If zara is not indra...will rishi fall in love with zara after knowing

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.08%]
5 [10.42%]
3 [6.25%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.17%]
37 [77.08%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lovesumitvats

Groupbie

lovesumitvats

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
What is your opinion?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If zara is nt indra" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
last optionSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bb.123ananyasbs12--Divya--

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I will wait for today's episode... but by the footnote, you can sense they would show Zara is none other than Indira herself.  If Zara is not INdira, then the title becomes redundant.  I am sure they are going to throw all logic to drain and show Zara is Indira and bring back Inshi with Maalik khan and shweta joining hands to turn as the antagonist who would make life hell for Inshi and how Inshi would fight all odds to be back as couple would be i guess how the story would progress and we would have little Indu play a pivotal role in getting back Inshi when she gets to know who the real mom is.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28kulbirkangananyasbs12aaru19....vula_kv....Ranjinikishanloveinshi--Divya--

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

I will wait for today's episode... but by the footnote, you can sense they would show Zara is none other than Indira herself.  If Zara is not INdira, then the title becomes redundant.  I am sure they are going to throw all logic to drain and show Zara is Indira and bring back Inshi with Maalik khan and shweta joining hands to turn as the antagonist who would make life hell for Inshi and how Inshi would fight all odds to be back as couple would be i guess how the story would progress and we would have little Indu play a pivotal role in getting back Inshi when she gets to know who the real mom is.

well if this happens i will be more than happy..we have seen so many bloppers already bas aur ek hi sahi to get back our most lovely couple to run the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12mahkutty

Ratidiisbest

Ratidiisbest

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
the last one ofcourse. Otherwise why the would show the footnote nd even they r going 2 show maha episode. So, I think that zara is indira ONLY!Party

kulbirkangananyasbs12

ananyasbs12

Groupbie

ananyasbs12

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
zara havs to be indira as INSHI can never be seperatedBig smileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkang

mouMback

mouMback

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
zara is indira..
by the way.. 3rd option also carries lot of weight... agar aisa hua.. toh bhi i wont mind Wink  

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by mahkutty

well if this happens i will be more than happy..we have seen so many bloppers already bas aur ek hi sahi to get back our most lovely couple to run the show
This is bound to happen... even though logic wise, it would be quite absurd since Rishi has done the last rites and shown to us Indira dead, but I am sure how it happens in Ekta kapoor serials they would be some twist to show Indira was not dead and likely it would be Shweta who could have plotted a change in body etc... and we will have Zara being Indira.

In fact, CVs have no other option left as majority wants to see Inshi back... TRPs and popular demand always drives the story in a particular direction.  I would be surprised if they show Zara as a different person and not Indira, but we have had enough hints as to Zara is indira... I am waiting for today's episode to see in which direction they head to.  I would like to see whether maalik khan is a positive character or negative.  If negative, then ZaMa is ruled out...let's see...

kulbirkang....vula_kv....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.