Members Lounge

!~Thank your Favorite Forum This Thanksgiving~! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 20

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
happy candian thanksgiving.

i'm thankful for candian thanksgiving being on my birthday. ROFL

jk jk. i'm thankful for family, friends, and whatever i have that i value in my life! <3

beautiful thread guys!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01KaranKittu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!~Thank your Favorite Forum This Thanksgiving~! (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deshian4lyf

Groupbie

Deshian4lyf

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Kis desh mein hai meraa dil! Everyone still keeps the forum
alive! I am so thankful to many writers who have kept this forum so lovely and alive even today! Thank you! Our Prem, Heer, Chahat, Preet, Meher, Harman, Maya, Nihaal, Veera, Kulraaj, Kiran, Vikas, Tannu, Ketan, Geet, Bauji, Ma, Gaurav, Daljeet, Ashlesha, Balraaj, Teji, Rishab, Sanjana, and all the side characters are still in our hearts today!

misspearl77KaranKittu4eva

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Fellow Canadians!
Kmh forum thanks-youuu love Arjun & Arohi Big smile

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
First Id like to say great post!

We all should be very thankful for the forums of IF because not only do they make IF, but we become families, and make so many new friends and meet a variety of people!

I personally have been part of SOOO SOOO SOO MANY forums since I first joined India-forums. 

I cant even remember them all!

But some I know were:

Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan Form (My BAians, I miss you guys! You were my first real IF family and Im so thankful for all of your friendships that encouraged me to make friends on IF and now I have more than I can ever ask for!) Hug

My personal forums:

Palampur Express
Pyaar Ka Bandaan
Baat Humari Paaki Hai
Dekha Ek Khawab 

I would like to thank all of the members of those forums and my fellow DT members during those days: Jyo, Nadii, Erum, Angelkiss Prateeksh, Bulbul , Angel, Nadz.. Without you I have no idea how I would have handeled the forums. You guys were my right hand men and I truly enjoyed ALL OF YOUR company and have learned so much! THe forum members were all the BEST members I could have ever asked for! THey were so patient with me and put up with my constant warnings ROFL but they were really a blessing! Hug

THe forums I have enjoyed just talking and being on:

Miley Jab Hum Tum ( I dont think I have to say much but that I LOVE ALL MY FELLOW ARTIANS and MAYURIANS!... all of the members who shared the same love and passion for the couple I absolutely fell in love with! You guys are awesome!!!)

Ek hazaroon mein because i love that show and Im thankful for that forum being on IF! HAHA

and SOO MANY MORE! Trust me it would take days to get through them all!

Last but not least Im thankful for 3 places in particular:

The Crazy Creative Forum - where I met the GREATEST CRAZIEST WACKIEST AWESOMEST people in the world!!! Aman, Fanta, Mimi, Khushi Di in particular! I enjoyed so much expressing my creativity and I was able to so openly in that forum and then create exciting games and threads for all of IF with them! 

The BollyCurry Forum - my entire Creatives team that I left behind i miss you all and enjoyed so much writing creative articles for BC for the time i did! Nadii, gur, Shinni rani and everyone I missed!

Viewbies Section- I dont think I need to say anything here either. Everyone knows the VIEWBIES SECTION ROCKS! hhahaha all of my Development team friends whom I adore I have interacted so much with them their and I enjoy that forum to bits!

So in conclusion Im thankful for all of the above forums and so many more that I have been going to since '06! IF is really my second home and have made so many relationships here for life!

Finally IM thankful for all of my friends here: ravz, gur, avz, nadii, gagu, shinni, shifz, jyo, mel and TRUST ME WAY TO MANY to even LIST! I love you all and im truly thankful for all of your friendships!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by LoveRosh - 08 October 2012 at 5:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana|Persephone|OnlyHopeNikki_Titli-DevilGal-

VancouverBC

Goldie

VancouverBC

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I am thankful for IPKKND. Thankful for Khushi having come into my life and making me a better me. A more positive me. A more happy me.
Love you Sanaya.

erumzaheer

Goldie

erumzaheer

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
thanx geet forum thanx a million time for comimg into my life

Edited by erumzaheer - 08 October 2012 at 6:47pm

misspearl77_BlackPearl_

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged