Members Lounge

!~Thank your Favorite Forum This Thanksgiving~! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 20

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I know I am very late in posting my reply here.. but Its Thanksgiving season... 

Till now I am a silent member of many forums, active only in the CG's, commenting on all the creations..  the Member's Lounge, Fan Fictions forum,  SRGMP forum, DID forum, Indian Idol forum, (where I take part in discussions too at times) Devon ke Dev Mahadev Forum, EHMMBH forum, Pavitra Rishta forum, Diya Aur baati forum, DSDDSB forum, HJNH forum, BALH forum, KHTV forum, KTLK forum, TMLS forum, HD forum, PMMKA forum (for a very limited time.. say 1 week)... that's it I guess ... *phew* 

The only forum that is very close to my heart is my MJHT forum... A forum to cherish all the goood memories, a forum to celebrate relations. a forum to quarrel and go in a full Jhansi ki Rani mood, a forum to pull everyone's leg and most importantly a forum, because of which I joined IF... 

I know, all that I have said above, happens in other forums too.. but there's a first time for everyone... and for me all these things happened for the first time on MY MJHT forum... I had never imagined that I could also be crazzy.. but this forum, made the most of my craziness, witnessed all my bhashans, drooling, spammings, bashings and even introduced the small and insignificant writer in me... because of this forum, I learnt what is siggy making (though still amateur in making them).. and had introduced me to the concept of VM... 

So, my heartfelt thanks to my most beloved MJHT forum.. SmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jp_mars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!~Thank your Favorite Forum This Thanksgiving~! (Page 10)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Little_Mermaid.

IF-Sizzlerz

Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
madhubala forum

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Umm I would have to say

The Madhubala forum or the EHM forum
:) You guys rock<3

OnlyHope

SaileshrkD3FAN

Goldie

SaileshrkD3FAN

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Dil Dostii Dance Forum Rockz...

Anni21

Anni21

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Heart DiYa AuR BaAtI HuM Heart

ilovepyaar

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I'm a silent reader of many forum. But active, I should say Hyperactive in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. Why I love the forum is.

1. Very matured & really peaceful.

2. The most wonderful & contented threads I read are from DABH forum.

3. Less number of members, but well known to each other, like a family.

4. Sensible spamming.

5. And my dearest friends, who gave me at least 25 wierd nick names, many of which I dont even remember.LOL.

ilovepyaar

..Suhana..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Suhana..

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
a very big thanks to IPKKND forum..i just love to be part of it..IPKIANS / ARHIANS rock...Hug

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Thanks is a small word to give to my fellows in SNS forum...Though i was following IF from the days of Kayamath, i posted first on SNS forum...Embarrassed Now a days am far away from my forum and not able to get some time to post nor to complete my FF Cry , i wish to say to them that they had given me  a joyous ride...Thank You SNS forum..SNS forum rocks..Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top