Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Freak The Freak Out 

She gasped as she covered her O shaped mouth with her hand, her eyes resembling saucers.

All the students and Ms Tamana left the lecture hall leaving her behind in the same position she was five minutes ago.

The lifeless paper lay there on her desk, she didn't touch it lest the big fat letter came out crawling and swallow her.

That's it.

Her fate was written and all her dreams went down the toilet. She could hear the voice of the flush shredding her dreams into pieces.

The big red letter on the test changed her life and now she would never be able to move forward in her life.

The letter spelled the word she was most afraid of.

Failure.

Ten more minutes into her reverie and her phone buzzed.

See you in the caf in 10?

Grabbing that fateful paper in her hand, shrugging her shoulders in disgust as if it was animal poop she crumpled the lifeless object and throwing her organic chemistry text book in her shoulder bag she ran towards the caf.

Walking as fast as she could to the far end of caf she spotted an empty spot near the window and throwing her bag on the table she sat on one of the cushiony chairs.

"someone's early today" he said placing her cup of cappuccino in front of her while taking his seat opposite her.

He let out a chuckle as he examined her face in sheer despair, being surprised at the woman who normally showed up late.

"what happened?" he asked casually as he took a sip of his black coffee while she examined hers.

"mat poocho" she said shaking her head and made an expression which made her look like one of the victims of the natural disasters.

" thodi der baad to pata chal hi jayega might as well share the "news" now" he said as he rolled his eyes at her nobility.

"fine.." pushing the crumpled piece of paper towards him she shoved her face into her palms and closed her eyes from the view her mind was seeing, of her dark future.

He raised his eyebrows and his jaw dropped at the sudden exposure of her chemistry test.

"don't say it! I know I am doomed"

She said before he started his marathon of all kinds of terrifying scenarios.

"you FAILED the chemistry test!" he vocalized his thought trying hard to control the laughter that was only increasing by the passing minute, irking her more as he did not need to state the obvious, as the big F could be clearly seen from the other side of the paper too.

" urghh I know!" she said before holding her head in her hands.

"it was FIVE percent of the final grade" he said emphasizing on the importance of the test.

"I KNOW" she shut her eyes at him in annoyance at his continuous repetition of the obvious facts.

"now I will fail the course and never get into med school, no scratch that I wont even graduate and then wont even get married and will have to stay single for the rest of my life and live with hundred caaatttsss" she trailed off as tears started to form in her hazel eyes.

He had to give this one to her. Graduation? Med School? Marriage? Old Age?

This woman really was crazy.

"Marriage? Khushi you are only twenty-one" he said clearly confused by her desperation to get married.

"I knowww! twenty-one! I am already twenty-one!" she cried more taking the tissue that rested by his coffee moments ago.

He didn't know whether to feel sad for the "loss" of his best friend or to laugh at her predictions.

"a good educated guy would never want to marry an uneducated girl like meee" she sobbed more.

"why are you even thinking about marriage? Abhi bohat time hai"

"pagal hogaye ho kia? Amma kehti hai ladki bees ki ho jaye to kar deni chahiye warna umar nikal jaatiii haiii" she said crying again half imitating her mother. How can one even sympathize with her in the darkest situations when she acts like this?

"umar nikal jaati hai?" he said laughing as he couldn't believe what he had just heard. But with Khushi every living moment is a surprise.

"haan tumhe kia pata! Tum ladki thodi ho" she said as she sniffed in the tissue paper.

"acha stop crying it was only five percent" he said being fully prepared for anything that could be throwing his way,

"only five percent??? Arnav do you realize the importance of this?? I have failed a freakin' chemistry test! My life is ruined!!! No med school and no future!" she said as she slowly sobbed looking towards the window observing the moving cars.

"I don't wana live with hundred cats and then die alone" she whispered and before he could feel pity for her he felt his own lips curving upwards as her tried to control the bubbling laughter once again.

"you will not live with hundred cats or die alone"

He said as he touched her hand that was resting on the table.

She looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

"if not anyone Bhavesh Kumar will marry you he seems to be hopelessly in love with you and besides time ka pata hi nahi chalega when you would have your octuplets  to look after" he said with a cheeky smile.

"Arnav!" she said as she slapped his hand and looked away crunching her eyebrows as a slight smile appeared on her face at his attempt of lightening the situation.

"and you know what Bhavesh is a nice guy, at least he doesn't have an ear piercing voice like your Sunaina" emphasizing on the last word she said as she batted her eyelashes in the exact same way her most hatred person did.

"who said im marrying Sunaina?"  he said with a raised eyebrow acting like Sunaina didn't exist.

She raised her eyebrows slightly with gesturing from her head. Really.

He came closer and held both her hands. Smirking like he always did.

"agar meri shaadi Sunaina se hogayi to tumse shaadi kaun karega?" he said as the color of her cheeks changed. Despite the blush creeping up her cheeks she continued to stare at him with a glint in her eyes.

"and I don't really want to punish those hundred cats" he said as if it was a matter of fact.

"get lost"

"I love you too" he said as he kissed her hand and she continued to blush with the same glint.

PMs Later.

Buddy me for PMs and kindly leave your comments pleaseEmbarrassed

The title is taken from one of the songs on VictoriousLOL

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

chilliesunderground1sakuno1bestfrndz4evershweta5126vvinirajnid3jhunnaiSmitaCletusKhushixoxolocaLucinda.Browntokyoarshifan91.Ritu.Jaa_mnhsaanchu19manjusha_92random94zarlish18ruby20C3_IFDevilwaysArchu61aishwarya_roxhari93tmowlaRimo22hiraarifAnnie12TRND86priyankaaSharaaiLuvYellowPixieFlamehirahira186princessaaliyadproverBonhi_ipkkndSweet_Ashumniaprincessgom3090niya55Reader_Hobbyankii543xRosewoodxPhoenixTearstashi26-Manal.A-ongongongsneaky-ajTwilightHorizonAmanrammirka88suwinMahi1219deeps07melfnssun_shine_girlkamalapushpabhadraprasadAbiLuvsArshiDalmuthuyafffan123kbtrnirmal1992bhaktiiifarheen75alishhhdebby_11ShiningStar18areeba_blossom-Sunset-meniranjana00newmoon2011--MISHTEE----Iqra---Stutz-flowers4u.x-bumblebee-x.SamiyaIPKKNDAngel13--Amy--Rasgulla_spchavvi16Sunshine GirlMysticRiverdobrevagasmsIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Freak The Freak Out" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahi1219

IF-Dazzler

Mahi1219

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
So Cute! Awesome! I love the song too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Grace-

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Superb yaar superb
Lovd it

-Grace-

mirka88

IF-Dazzler

mirka88

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
s

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Amazing!

-Grace-

--Amy--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Amy--

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
That was very cute...loved it!!

-Grace-

sun_shine_girl

IF-Dazzler

sun_shine_girl

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Awww...
Khushi and her antics...
Loved these lines most...

"get lost"

"I love you too" he said as he kissed her hand and she continued to blush with the same glint.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20-Grace-

farheen75

IF-Rockerz

farheen75

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Very sweet.

-Grace-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.