Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I like what i read so far.
I myself started watching the show for Kunal's Parichay. along the way I started loving SINAL; so both Kunal and Siddhi. I also liked side characters very much as they were real like. But all characters have been butchered and Kunal-Siddhi have been butchered the most. No doubt about that.

Still my priority is Kunal's character followed by Siddhi, giving us SINAL. I am somewhat more able to tolerate other characters acting however, but want lead couple to act sensible. 

I did not like when Kunal was pointing fingers at Siddhi; doesn't mean I will sit quietly or rejoice when Siddhi slaps him for being rude. No that's is simply ridiculous.  I am not interested in seeing Kunal being irrational, pointing fingers at Siddhi and using Richa to make her feel jealous. Same way I am not interested in seeing Siddhi being mute, pointing fingers at Kunal or using Abhay's name to make Kunal feel jealous. No that is stupid and unbearable. 

I will be on cloud 9 when these 2 idiots will have mature confrontation. So Siddhi asking Kunal how come you didn't come at my delivery day, no news of 9 years, no worry for your son and what is this nonsense about Richa? Even if you think I betrayed you, why did you go away without any news?
On other side I want Kunal to question Siddhi; what was it you calling me a murderer in open court room, saying our relation ends now as I want money, you too didn't inquire about our son, didn't meet me once released and how exactly you know Deewan that you are living with them? 
That is what these two need to do, be mature and put forth their emotions in sensible manner in stead accusing each other and playing stupid games. 
All they need to do is bring their kids and that's it, but when will that day come?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG guys really??? (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by Aliya_begh

Shapat:
Main jo kuch kahungi,sach kahogi aur sach ke siwa kuch nahi khahungiLOL
main parichay sirf aur sirf samir ki acting ke liye dekti hu,so mujhe kunal ka character BHAUT pasand hai,kyu ki siddhi kunal se pyar karti hai,mujhe usse b pyar hai..its means like sinalHeartbut kisi ne mujhe bhaut hurt kiya, toh isliye main ek post kiya apna POV rakhne ke liyeLOLi agree wo meri mistake thiBlushingso i'm sorryWinkwill try my best to not to repeat such mistakes..only if no one hurts my sentimentsWinkkunal and siddhi for me are larger than life characters,warna main iss forum pe aati he nahiLOL
verdict:
i like your post jayEmbarrassedjay tumhare post me ek common baat hai,u find it by yourselfROFL

That's what I am saying.
You have your favorite character who loves other lead very much. So for sake of your character, at least accept other character as decent if you can't love him/her.
jay see ppl excited to see kunal being slapped,y such hurting comments now? Maine toh sorry bola na?Angry
@akki...y excited?ROFLya toh mature ban rahe the..aur waha back to bussiness?LOL
oh dear u dint see the smiley iconShocked there..i was being sarcastic..sorry if u were hurtConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top