Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

AkkiHP

IF-Stunnerz

AkkiHP

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Well said but here in this forum there different rules for different members...They mend and manipulate it so well that we cannot say anything..Still good one Jay..Even few months back i had tried doing same thing but all in vain..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG guys really??? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Well said but here in this forum there different rules for different members...They mend and manipulate it so well that we cannot say anything..Still good one Jay..Even few months back i had tried doing same thing but all in vain..

Akki if nothing at least we can refrain ourselves from getting into such debates.

jo char jana ae vaat karya karvi che to karva do, aapne potani jaat ne to atkavi sakiye ne. ane koi ek character ne layine vadhare padta sensitive hoy to ae amno problem che. 

At the end of the day, these are just characters who are puppets. today your favorite character is acting sensible, tomorrow it may act irrational. so why get into fights with real people for reel characters? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26

AkkiHP

IF-Stunnerz

AkkiHP

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Akki if nothing at least we can refrain ourselves from getting into such debates.

jo char jana ae vaat karya karvi che to karva do, aapne potani jaat ne to atkavi sakiye ne. ane koi ek character ne layine vadhare padta sensitive hoy to ae amno problem che. 

At the end of the day, these are just characters who are puppets. today your favorite character is acting sensible, tomorrow it may act irrational. so why get into fights with real people for reel characters? 
ya i know but su karavanu yaar  loko ne em che ke aa show khaali SS na lidhe chaale che ne he is the main hero and all...but koi ne character less kehvu is not good naa..aatlu badhu possesive thavanu ek actor ne laine ke u forget everything...Shocked

-apoorvas

Goldie

-apoorvas

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I agree with u
Love sinal together
And yes no need of this kolaveri at all!!!!
Big smile

Edited by apoorva.maddala - 08 October 2012 at 8:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220jay_bpmAkkiHP

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Shapat:
Main jo kuch kahungi,sach kahogi aur sach ke siwa kuch nahi khahungiLOL
main parichay sirf aur sirf samir ki acting ke liye dekti hu,so mujhe kunal ka character BHAUT pasand hai,kyu ki siddhi kunal se pyar karti hai,mujhe usse b pyar hai..its means like sinalHeartbut kisi ne mujhe bhaut hurt kiya, toh isliye main ek post kiya apna POV rakhne ke liyeLOLi agree wo meri mistake thiBlushingso i'm sorryWinkwill try my best to not to repeat such mistakes..only if no one hurts my sentimentsWinkkunal and siddhi for me are larger than life characters,warna main iss forum pe aati he nahiLOL
verdict:
i like your post jayEmbarrassedjay tumhare post me ek common baat hai,u find it by yourselfROFL

Edited by Aliya_begh - 08 October 2012 at 8:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-apoorvasjay_bpmRush2220

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

Shapat:
main parichay sirf aur sirf samir ki acting ke liye dekti hu,so mujhe kunal ka character BHAUT pasand hai,kyu ki siddhi kunal se pyar karti hai,mujhe usse b pyar hai..its means like sinalHeartbut kisi ne mujhe bhaut hurt kiya, toh isliye main ek post kiya apna POV rakhne ke liyeLOLi agree wo meri mistake thiBlushingso i'm sorryWinkwill try my best to not to repeat such mistakes..only if no one hurts my sentimentsWinkkunal and siddhi for me are larger than life characters,warna main iss forum pe aati he nahiLOL
verdict:
i like your post jayEmbarrassedjay tumhare post me ek common baat hai,u find it by yourselfROFL

That's what I am saying.
You have your favorite character who loves other lead very much. So for sake of your character, at least accept other character as decent if you can't love him/her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220aliya_begh

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by Aliya_begh

Shapat:
verdict:

That's what I am saying.
You have your favorite character who loves other lead very much. So for sake of your character, at least accept other character as decent if you can't love him/her.
jay see ppl excited to see kunal being slapped,y such hurting comments now? Maine toh sorry bola na?Angry
@akki...y excited?ROFLya toh mature ban rahe the..aur waha back to bussiness?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220jay_bpm

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Two things, I have nothing personal against any one on this forum and I am a KC fan. but coz this is a show and not a mono act so other characters are important too. Some of KCs best scenes have been with Sidhi so  SiNal are good.Thumbs Up

having said that I feel both the main characters have been butchered quite a lot esp since Rohit murder case so I just put my POV. I don't even say/ask one sud agree with my POV or not, it is completely mine and vice versa.Big smile

Not only the leads but I used to like KC n mom scenes, they ruined that.Ouch
I liked the man to man talk b/w KC and Raj, they destroyed it completely.Ouch
I liked Kapil as a Bro, but haila kya kiya CVs neAngry
Tho Gaurav was kanjoos still made sense at times, EMA with lolly ruined his character too.Dead
Vik was fun but during the case gggrrrAngry

So yeah there is lot of disappointment and frustration with this show, with both KC/Siddhi...and at times it does come out in strong words from my side but it is always for the CVs and not directed at any members/actors. 

P.S - i was told there is some old lafda going on, dont know if that is tru or not magar if that is the case then I suggest skype id le lo aur wahan pe ek doosre ki waat laga dalo, jab bhadas nikal jaye toh wapis yehan aa jao as matured members.LOL

Edited by Rush2220 - 08 October 2012 at 9:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

myra_3490-apoorvas--AiSha--jay_bpmaliya_beghstuti123-Rojaa-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top