Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I am failing to understand why from last few months, every once in a while we have war on forum between Kunal - Siddhi fans. I just do not understand what is matter with us?

I am deeply hurt when I read comments like shameless Kunal, characterless Siddhi, dumb Kunal or idiot Siddhi. What does it really generate? As viewers we know entire truth where characters don't so when characters are behaving the way they are, take a chill pill.

Please remember, neither of SINAL are characterless. They sure have made mistakes and I agree they give wrong signals to each other in this matter. Siddhi only has platonic relationship with Abhay. It is him who is chipku on her and even being a friend; he at times crosses few lines. Siddhi dear needs to be little more firm with him. Kunal doesn't even want to keep any contact with Richa. he has said ti many times, Richa herself has acknowledged that Kunal never behaves nicely with her but she is such a delusional lady who doesn't get it and jumps on to him whenever possible. But Kunal and Siddhi has always been faithful to each other and any initiative they have taken is on each other. 

If anyone who has right to question their character, it is Kunal and Siddhi. They still have full right on each other no matter what lie they put forth. Both Kunal-Siddhi have lied to each other for reasons beyond me and it has frustrated all of us. 

When Siddhi came out of jail she saw Richa wiping Kunal's face matched with Sulekha's words and thought Kunal betrayed her and didn't care for their son. She again felt same betrayal when she learned name of Kunal's son. Was she right in thinking so, of course not. But her belief got stronger thanks to Kunal's lie. Later his actions and behavior supported his lie even though he is pathetic when it comes lying to Siddhi. But still he is responsible for Siddhi to question him. 

In Siddhi's case it is other way around. First she lied to Kunal about being money minded and said their relation ends right there. later on Kunal saw her with some rich guy, learned she lives in his house and has come to possess position and power strengthen her lie about being a Gold-digger. Even after 9 years, she remained mute and behaved in ways to support her lie. She is the one who gave Kunal reason to question her. 

So really, they both are wrong and we can go back and forth on specific matters and weight them individually for ever. Some may question they no longer have right on each other. because Kunal lied about being married so he lost it all. Well Siddhi too signed divorce paper and made deal with Richa so she too lost her right? We know it was nothing but a lie, so why this kolaveri? 

About both using harsh words. please get over it, they are only words. No one means them? If we go by words, these two should always remain friends only. Some have problem with Kunal's words right now and how he behaved in park using Anand and what not. Well go before leap where Siddhi too was harsh with Kunal, she openly called Kunal a murderer, broke his heart and trust upon their last encounter. So did she mean everything she said? No, never. Just imagine, if these two really believed what they are saying about each other, why say it, just accept it and move on. Both Kunal-Siddhi have been shown pondering upon this matter as why they still give a damn and not able to let it go?

Reason for their such behavior is 9 long years staying apart. The pain and longing they have for each other is too much and on top their love for each other is beyond any limit. So simple thought of other people involved brings out jealousy, possessiveness resulting in anger and frustration. They need to accept it they are incomplete without each other and be sensible-mature about it. 

And we fans, for the love of God we all are educated people. We know at the end of the day this is just a stupid show. Each character can very easily be manipulated to behave beyond our imagination so why get so much hooked on to them. I agree constructive criticism is necessary but why turn criticism towards each other? 

So don't you think CVs are doing enough damage to our show and it would be much better if our efforts are channeled towards bringing improvements than uselessly accusing characters and each other that only results in too much noise? 

Edited by jay_bpm - 07 October 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73naz1312rajarathirainzy04Popo.-apoorvasarabicaPinky.Raya_Neetu_paradigm--AiSha--ria60Musiquelover-Hima-karthi173rpmenonstuti123SaaraDONakshirocksRush2220kalpanaRRajash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG guys really???" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
well said jay ..
completely agree with you
 what ever they say or do ..SINAL love each other madly ...
 and we love them.. so please dont turn the forum into a battle field ..
instead of pointing fingers on characters , lets utilize our energy in giving feedback to the CVs to help them improve the show..lets channelize our frustrations, irritations in giving constructive feedback to PH so that we get to see what we want .. i.e SINAL reunion and Vamp exist..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04paradigmjay_bpm

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I love sinal. Whatever they do. I really love them.

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

spot on jai while fantasizing and discussiNg about our fictional characters guys we r forgetting apart from being fans we are educated too every one of us r matured individual s here y r we getting personal and throwing harsh words

I m wondering what's wrong with all of us n the forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Murali28jay_bpm

Murali28

Goldie

Murali28

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
only for     kunal and siddi...

rajarathi

Groupbie

rajarathi

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Clap Well said!!!

keerthi93

keerthi93

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Well said and I hope everyone get your message straight.
Thank u!Smile

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Thank you guys for agreeing with me.
How I wish there would be many more people coming and saying yes we too need to realize it.
Just what has got into us that we are so desperate? 
We all love the show for whatever the reason may be, why pick on silly fights?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top