Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Not fair Gaurav :P

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
You have given us so many memorable and amazing characters Gaurav; starting from Sharman all the way till krish; and i just think its just so unfair coz after each of your show is done i end up missing you in that particular show so by now there are just so many characters that you have played that i miss terriblyLOL

one day i'm missing ruhaan, and ruhaan simran scenes so i go on a meri doli tere angana marathon, the next day i miss prithvi and prida which forces me to go on a love ne marathonEmbarrassedLOL sometimes i miss Abeer and AbHer so then i go crazy watching Yeh pyaar na hoga kam stuffHeart or then its sometimes watching neil viraaj scenes or even prem nandini stuff from dil se diya vachan. 

Then sometimes I just so badly wanna watch you as wadhwa sharman wadhwa; which then gets me to go search for ur scenes as sharman very well knowing the fact that most of the sharman stuff, ur work in kumkum and santaan has been taken off from youtube; lol but i still end up searching and watching those few sharman and shubh scenes regardlessLOL 

Gosssh Gaurav you have played each and every of these roles amazingly well including Krish; and it is this very reason that till date people miss you as prithvi, ruhaan, abeer, sharman, shubh etc! and not just onscreen but I think we will agree that we love you even more offscreen; ur funny interviews literally make our day and leave us in splits alwaysEmbarrassed love watching your interviews and segmentsHeart 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokaidelta3659sati65Pravespia09GauravsDbesthinzThinker_Bellesathuraj

pia09 Senior Member
pia09
pia09

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u. from Sharman to Krish , gaurav is so perfect in each character that it is difficult to select which is the best. luv him in reel as well as in real. He is most versatile n talented actor.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriveni_17Praveshinz-Subbiha-

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
agree with you
GK is a versatile actor

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz-Subbiha-sathuraj

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

my sentiments exactly
I've fallen in love with each and every character Gaurav has played from Sharman to Krish, though I didnt get to watch a couple of them but like u I end up searching for stuff on him on utube nd whatever I find I download and save it Wink I've watched all his performances  and loved each and every one of them...

His off screen segments have been the BEST! right from Sharman days..
woh aisa hai isiliye I love him so much Heart

thanks for this lovely topic SubbihabenHug, the next time I have time I'm gonna go watch everything all over again Blushing

signing off with this ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesGauravsDbest-Subbiha-sathurajThinker_Belle

sathuraj IF-Rockerz
sathuraj
sathuraj

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Hina for Sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Subbiha-

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Haha hinaben Hug Voh Aisa hai is liye I love him so much and yes his offscreen Segs have been good since kumkum and sharman days... I remember Hussain calling him green ganji wale once LOL and then Gaurav saying "cool wadhwa getting married again" ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
And ur tu mera hero vm Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Haha hinaben Hug Voh Aisa hai is liye I love him so much and yes his offscreen Segs have been good since kumkum and sharman days... I remember Hussain calling him green ganji wale once LOL and then Gaurav saying "cool wadhwa getting married again" ROFL

I just posted this video in the other thread ...they were hilarious man, the lot of them ROFL

I miss Abeer Day Dreamingmy Raunak Singh Heart

Edited by hinz - 08 October 2012 at 2:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves-Subbiha-sathuraj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index