Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates #5 ||CLOSED (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 149

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Kamlesh Pandey Yes, that is why Baba did not adopt Ashutosh. I hate adoption. Children need our love and respect, not our legal custody. And why can't they live in a family forever if the family loves them? I would all children to be respect as individuals, not as somebody sons or daughters. The entire nation should be responsible for them, not just one family.

i think he is very much impressed by "the immortals of meluha " 
one time read if u have time ,if u ask for my opinion on the book !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUSujatha.raohkp11Librattrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK FB/Twitter Updates #5 ||CLOSED (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Kamlesh Pandey Yes, that is why Baba did not adopt Ashutosh. I hate adoption. Children need our love and respect, not our legal custody. And why can't they live in a family forever if the family loves them? I would all children to be respect as individuals, not as somebody sons or daughters. The entire nation should be responsible for them, not just one family.

BB wanted to love & respect  Ashu so he did not adopt him.Smile 

@bold: ROFLIs he talking about India? where lots of child is deprived of basic needs.

Meaning:  Respect & love your child and nation ke bharose chhor do.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivanihkp11Librattrocks

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Kamlesh Pandey My question is why does a homeless child need to be adopted? Why can't the child be just a guest in a family like an adult? Why is it necessary to bracket a child into either adopted by or born to parents? Why can't parents take care of a child the way they take care of a guest? What is this big deal about adoption? For ownership of the child? To be master of the child? The truth is we just want to exercise our rights over somebody, order somebody who is weaker than us and dependent on us.

Kamlesh Pandey What do mean by Nidhi being cared for? Does Ashutosh not care for her? Haven't you seen him celebrating for her, playing violin for her, indulging her? Or do you want him to give her bath? Feed her? Dress her? Do her hair? Pick up her bag for her? Polish her shoes for her? I mean come on, what exactly do you mean by Ashutosh caring for Nidhi. Besides, he is not a very demonstrative person. Caring has different expressions for different personalities.

@red Thumbs Up
para 2-
@ bold: Idea toh achcha hae.Wink

@ blue: Yeh toh Ashni me chalta hi hae.Big smile

@green: I think Ashu prefers to act just opposite.Wink

@ red: OMG! yeh toh bhutni ke lie kia jata hae.Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivanihilarious44Roza_DUbusybee..Librasonyjknumhkp11niniborn2rulettrocks

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

i think he is very much impressed by "the immortals of meluha " 
one time read if u have time ,if u ask for my opinion on the book !

Hey...that is a thought...community children...hmmm...maybe he is after all!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniSSA777Librattrocksjayanti_dj

subashni

Goldie

subashni

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Kamlesh Pandey What do mean by Nidhi being cared for? Does Ashutosh not care for her? Haven't you seen him celebrating for her, playing violin for her, indulging her? Or do you want him to give her bath? Feed her? Dress her? Do her hair? Pick up her bag for her? Polish her shoes for her? I mean come on, what exactly do you mean by Ashutosh caring for Nidhi. Besides, he is not a very demonstrative person. Caring has different expressions for different personalities.
[/QUOTE]
Then how was he so demonstrative with mallu. how did he do her hair?Confused

SSA777hkp11Librattrocks

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

Then how was he so demonstrative with mallu. how did he do her hair?Confused
[/QUOTE]

How true!!  Someone please put this on his FB.  Don't have an account.

meenu0527hkp11Librattrocks

meenu0527

Goldie

meenu0527

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

<font size="2">.</font>

<font size="2">Kamlesh PandeyWhat do mean by Nidhi being cared for? Does Ashutosh not care for her? Haven't you seen him celebrating for her, playing violin for her, indulging her? Or do you want him to give her bath? Feed her? Dress her? Do her hair? Pick up her bag for her? Polish her shoes for her? I mean come on, what exactly do you mean by Ashutosh caring for Nidhi. Besides, he is not a very demonstrative person. Caring has different expressions for different personalities.</font>

</div><div>Then how was he so demonstrative with mallu. how did he do her hair?Confused
[/QUOTE] mallu is his soulmate na..

subashniSSA777Librahkp11

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Kamlesh Pandey My question is why does a homeless child need to be adopted? Why can't the child be just a guest in a family like an adult? Why is it necessary to bracket a child into either adopted by or born to parents? Why can't parents take care of a child the way they take care of a guest? What is this big deal about adoption? For ownership of the child? To be master of the child? The truth is we just want to exercise our rights over somebody, order somebody who is weaker than us and dependent on us.

i just remembered comedy circus with this incident,Sohail khan ne kahaa tha ki humare ghar me log aake do do mahine rah jate hai,aur ghar me kisiko pata nahi hota ki woh kiska guest hai?so in kp ji s opinion one should not adopt child but treat them as a guest?but i want to ask kpji do you have any idea what was the mental status of that child when he come to know that he is not adopted but only resposibility of the adopted person?what ashu is facing?kya woh aisa nahi soch sakta ki main sirf parvarish ke layak hoo,beta bananeke nahi?

Roza_DULibrazoya_naziyattrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top