Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

IMPORTANT please read - My post on everything (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
I would have loved it if they had shown Raghav Sia get married but live as friends for a long time with sia struggling with her past, may be even taking help before bringing in a romantic angle but oh well no point complaining now

I would have loved even more if they had shown sia actually leave Raghav and go become a teacher and after a year come back to him finally realizing she loves him ... that would have been a much better and more realistic way to bring about a leap then what crap they are showing, which looks more like a forced story that has no connection with whatever was shown in the past.

The goon that shot at Dev earlier was not the one who shot at him post leap ... when they revealed Raghav's past leap was planned even then ... so its clear they had no idea what they would be doing post leap and yet were rushing for a leap, else atleast the guy who shot at him would have been same  ROFL

And about the whole Raghav Sia taking care of Viraj thing, its most senseless ever, which ever way i look at it ,,, no husband can stand to see his wife's abuser no matter what the reason, no wife can ever bear to stand her ex-abusive husband who almost killed her and tried killing her present hubby many times ... utter senseless crap Dead

Edited by Soaps1 - 08 October 2012 at 2:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addictBizzyLizzyluv.Harshititweetie19april10Ephemeracarisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPORTANT please read - My post on everything (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Nice post... There was 1 year leap Viraj is already been punished & electrocated for 1 year, even if he would have got 7 years punishment then there would have been 7 years leap that doesnt mean he is not punished & Viraj has also had DV childhood & the show is about DV so Viraj is important, Jahnvi already got justice (though i didnt liked that track coz it was more of RS V/S V)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Just woke up will reply in a bit

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Its a very brilliant post. You took middle path considering each and every situation in the show.ClapClapClap 

The reality of the show died when V treatment started. The treatment process was allowed to take place in front of J. The treatment process shown was totally imaginary. They didn't stick much longer in treatment scenes showed CVs are not interested in correcting V. There they gave a message to DV victims that their abusing husband can't be treated. Those who have OCPD patients also got the same message. OCPD patients ill-treat not only wife, they also ill-treat every family member in their family in different way. CVs gave a message to those family members to fake a death and run away. In reality this is not at all possible. From the start CVs set their mind not to give any chance for V to feel bad for his behaviour.

Some DV victims manage to escape from home and runs away to another city. But no one fakes their death. Instead they are labelled as runaway girls. Educated girls mostly somehow manage to get a job and live on their own. Another bunch of girls lands in wrong places believing some random people. Sia was tried to rape by Mr. A, to some level CVs sent a message that the world is not always safe for a girl. I appreciate it because sometime these girls are sold to even  to prostitution. Some by the grace of God meets someone good and caring. Sia fitted into this category.Big smile

R entry was shown well to describe his character and S fear also good. The plan to send S to ashram is also good. R decided to trust S by sending Krish to her. This part is another error. R knows S fears for everything then how come he sent little boy who can't speak also to S. R blindly trusted S without knowing anything about S. Even now S prayed for V's good. what a kind lady.Big smile

V's return created Cvs to change the story to accommodate 2 great actors in the show created some unstable state for CVs. Their reality started going down day by day. They decided to bring V into same house. Second level of fiction track started here.

S who knows fully about V stayed quiet when G was trying track V's past. S didn't pay attention to threat others are going to face because of her silence. But she was shown as a main person to bring R back into Singh mansion patching up the difference between R and his mother. A girl who can't take decision for her own life, played a crucial role in building up a relationship. LOL

At this point it looked like CVs missed to focus on some part and they trying to bring S as bold person. But S was acting as doll to others instruction but keeping silent about V and his real face. S know that R is helping her lot still she didn't care when he broke down in tears after she refused to marry him. S was shown as a selfish girl here. Angry

G was shown as inefficient family lady in spite of running big family business. G didn't sense S and R drama. G believed V fully. Everything was over dramatic and happened in flip of eye movement. R is turned into a lover boy with some action. His only job is to protect S. His garage and self personalities are gone. Fake marriage of S and R, installing camera and the truth is out. Dr. K appeared with fake story. V is not weak but CVs showed him as weak person in that level he is not able to proof his own wedding with J. He ran big business don't he has one copy of his wedding picture in any of his mail account? LOL

CVs initially told without showing fire and its damage we can't show the real effect of fire accident. With that an example they showed V torturing J from the start. But didn't show how S gained strength. But they were adamant in showing V torturing Singh family too.

No mother in this world prefers her own son over another girl. R is bleeding and unconscious G is thinking what R will think and what will we say if he asks about S? R returned to save S. S stopped R killing V. At this point they showed some sign of V shocked by his own action. Here they decided to give chance for repentance.

Repenting or not, law has to send him to jail. They did. But lawyer proved him as mentally ill and sent to mental asylum. Here DV ended. But CVs decided to concentrate on S future and V's repenting part.

They decided to move on to another level of unreality. They rushed divorce and marriage of S, S coming out of shock. She walked like miracle lady helping other DV victim.

At the same time K who was also a DV victim (that was CVs hinted somewhere. Not to S level. But Dev too ill-treated K) didn't get a second marriage life. Instead they conveniently killed K and made little Krish an orphan. CVs conveyed message only S deserves happiness. All the others had to suffer to give her happiness. S family disappered forever.

Now leap track started with V turned into a victim of his own deeds. He is receiving every torture he did to others. That is the way of God punishing an evil person. God always gives chances for everyone who commits mistake. God also gives those things they lost it sometime because of others misdeeds.  V is too getting into that phase now. He received punishment through Rana. Now he is getting his lost love during his childhood ages.

Here another level of unreality starts. Person in R's place won't be so generous to send his wife to her ex-husband to take care even if he totally lost his memory. Girl in S place won't be able to face a husband like V even in his current state. S taking care of V and R supporting S act is totally an unreal situation.

Still now S character is shown as unsteady one. She just jumps from one stage to another without any emotional involvement. Like that it is possible S jumping to helping V seeing his current state. R another mahan will support her.

After few weeks CVs will create nail biting scenes between V, S and R. S showing love towards V, R getting angry, V getting attached with S, S trying to explain R.

CVs will decide to focus on V and S. R will be filler here. Already CVs showed their uninterest in his part.

Show can be run with any script but there is no message to DV victim and family.  Show lost its social message. Big 'no' to those who are trying to find solution for DV victim. It can be watched for time pass. Fans of specific actor can watch it regularly. Otherwise this show is not a great show when compared with other shows running on Indian television.

Purely its my POV.

Edited by harshiti_dd - 08 October 2012 at 4:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

omg such a long post. okay I need to gave a long reply too.

Res will comment soon

Don't be lazy..LOL Jaldi read kar... I spent ages on it..LOL

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by april10

Originally posted by carisma2

. Gods punishment was greater than the courts.

It is true but in this show cvs are greater thAn even God.  You forgot that pundit already said that he already suffered  from his misdeed and god has already forgiven him.   
I didn't forget - I mentioned that Pandit ne in 2 mins V ke paap do diye..

This show has made mockery out of not only woman but relationship too.   It is impossible in real world that abused wife will take care of her ex abusive husband and her husband will help in that.  So pathetic and unrealistic.

No in real life it is not possible that the DV victim and her new husband will care for her abuser.

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

One small example of how wrong they go when capturing human behavior ... two three epis back Sia was shown all panicked when she heard Raghav only mention viraj's name ... where as in last epi when she saw Viraj run away news and called Raghav she was talking like some changez khan ... no panic or anything in her voice ... uss ka dimagh bhi nahi phata, which she herself was pointing out two days back only ROFL
I support Raghvi - because it is the right thing to do to give a positive and good message to the public. BUT There are many times Sriti's performance doesn't convince me. Sia is a Wacko character - she comfuses me from the start of this show itself.. I have to really make an effort to get through her scenes most of the time. It is my sympathy for this character that I watch her part - otherwise my finger would not be able to resist the itch to F forward.

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -prime-

The whole  problem with this show is the imbalance between reality and fiction as when u r dealing with real sensetive issue like DV   and even to some extend mental illness then one must be extra careful in showing it. This is the very blooper for which they are paying for it now. This blooper has caused confusion amongst the audience too. Here makers choosed   a very unrealistic  ghisa pita  way  which hardly happens. They could  have showed  J first gaining her self confidence and fighting her abuser and later trying to start a new life with  R. If they  could made her stay at ashram and interacting with other victims and comparing her self with others cases and in process R  and his family helping her as she cant match muscle and money power of  VD.It would have made sense.

R could have potrayed  as her mentor without any romantic angle as he helps anyone and after divorce slowly showing  track between them and  J  inner turmiol  about  a second relationship her fears , committment etc and R make her realise that he really differnt from V in every sense. True... This would have been so much better.

About  V can only say made a  joke of mental ppl and what was the need to show him having mental illness when had decided to show him as sociopath and not every abuser is mental pateint. Exactly - instead of dealing with the real illness that he had - they made him something else.  He cant  be forgived for evil deeds but one cant snatch right to feel remorse. 
There was no need intermingle  V and R&J  in name of so called rana as seperate track would have been much better then this. Lastly dont want  V to fake this time as they already shown that during ML track. VD  must  genuinely repent at some point to make ppl rethink who are bilndly  supporting evil acts. Agree..

Lastly a brilliant post after a long time.
Thank you - And thank you for reading and commenting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addict-prime-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.