Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Ambi goes to college OS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
How to survive this awful track?  Write your own ideas.  See if we can give these writers some clue.  

Ambi goes to college
Chapter 1:
After the gadbandhan ceremony Ambi was alone and sad.  She could still see the devastated faces of her parents.  Somehow sajni jiji had saved the day and had prevented anuj from filling sindoor in sumans maang.  She felt a hand on her shoulders and it was kusum.  She said ambi listen to me.  I feel that maaji is somehow doing all this to push you away from anuj Bahia.   Ambi says no jiji this is just due to the punishment we have to face for our negligence.  Kusum says ambi today gatbhandhan ceremony did not require the sindoor to be filled but maaji went and brought the blessed sindoor from temple.  She knows it is not right to put You both in this situation because as is, it is hard enough for you and  Anuj bhaiya to lnot live as husband wife but as Abhay and shobha.   Ambi starts to think and remembers imarti taking her suhaag kadaa.  She says Jiji maybe you are right after all Suman would not have known if she gave her some other bangles or no bangles.  Why did she take mine off.  Just then vimla who was listening joined them and said ambi I am sure that Jiji is cooking a scheme otherwise why she did she bring Suman here where it is harder to keep the truth hidden.  They all look at each other with trepidation.

Anuj comes from work and sits down with his chacha.  He does not want to go to his room.  After dinner also he goes to sonu,s room and reads him a book and just pretends to fall asleep next to him.  Meanwhile mami is hunting all over for her jamaiji to take Suman to his room.  Ambi finds Anuj and says AJ everyone is looking for you.  AN says ambi I refuse to do this, let the truth come out but I will not do this.  Vimla walks in and says Ambi AN is right even if he does it how about Suman when she finds out the truth after seven months won't she be upset.  Then she says leave it to me and trust me to take of this.

Mami gleefully exclaims on seeing anuj, Suman is also making googly eyes at him and blushing.  Imarti says to anuj that Abhay now that gatbandhan has happened you take Suman your wife to your room.  Before Anuj says something vimla interrupts and says Suman cannot sleep in abhays room.  Everyone is stunned and looking at her like she has sprouted green horns.  Imarti gets angry and says why not.  Vimla says jiji when kusum was pregnant with Sonu you did not let kusum sleep in same room as Prakash because you said that it will not be good for kusum or her child health.  Imarti is stunned she had done that because she had wanted to create a distance between kusum and Prakash at that time.  She glares at vimla and starts to say that I did that because of kusums health and that Suman is different.  Prakash looks at Anuj and decides to help Vimla.  Kusum remembers how her mother in law had taken her husband from her when she needed him and her eyes fill with tears.  To her surprise Prakash tells vimla that his mother is always right and no one took better care of pregnant kusum and maa will do the same for Suman.  Saying this Prakash looks at anuj and anuj gives him a grateful look which is not missed by mami.  Imarti knows that she has been caught in her own web because now if she makes Suman sleep in Anujs room she will look bad in front of her sons.  So she says correct I had forgotten in all the excitement of new DIL that Suman is pregnant.  She tells Suman to continue to sleep in guest room with her mami till the baby is born.  Mami and Suman shake their heads but are visibly disturbed.  Vimla and imarti share a look of one up manship.

In night sumans mami is yelling at her that how come her Abhay has started pulling away from her.  Is she not capable of keeping her husbands attention and has driven him away already.  Mami tells her that She thinks that something is going on with abhay and shobha.  

In morning Suman gets up and decides that from today I will do all of abhays work.  So she makes tea for him and anuj is uncomfortable seeing her early morning but says thank you and gets busy reading the paper before Suman can talk to him.  Suman cooks and cleans all day despite ambis protest.  Slowly imarti makes sure that Suman is doing everything in house and ambi has been sidelined with no useful contribution to the family.  

Chapter 2:

One evening Anuj comes home early  from work to find a young man sitting in their living room and all his family is also standing like Helpless statues.  Seeing him imarti is stunned and looks a little flustered.  Before she can open her mouth mami chirps in that it is good that jamaiji is home now they can get his yes too.  AN looks at imarti and ask what is going on.  Mami chirps in and says that she feels that as his family cares so much for shobha she has decided to help by arranging a good match for shobha.  Hearing this Anuj stumbles and almost falls but imarti catches him and says come sit anuj and meet this nice young man.  Everyone including suman can see the anger spewing out of Anujs face except for mami who is busy yakking.  Then she tells Suman to go with shobha  and make some tea for guest and to send shobha with the tray.  Ambi glances at Anuj she is terrified that AN will burst.  She begs him to keep quiet with her eyes.  Anuj is not in a listening mood and glares at her in return.  Suman  quickly drags shobha to kitchen.  She is excited at the idea of Shobha finding her own family because Suman was feeling threatened by how close abhay and shobha are.  She has constantly been catching them stealing looks and talking alone in privacy.  

Ambi comes out with tea by this time mami has glorified the young man whose name is viveks virtues to the family.  Anuj is thinking I will go crazy how can maa let this go this far.  She knows how I will feel.  How can I sit here and watch this ugly stupid man look at my wife like that.  Just then he looks up to catch vivek look at ambi walking towards them from head to toe.  AN hand are scrunched into a fist and imarti sees this and is worried.  Imarti tries to deflect anujs attention by praising ambi good cooking.  Just then ambi passes the tea cup to Vivek who decides to take advantage of the situation.  He uses the excuse of taking the cup from ambi and glances slowly at ambis chest while caressing her fingers.  Ambi quickly yanks her hand away but Anuj sees this and jumps at him with full force and catches Vivek by his neck.  Then it is all mayhem.  Prakash and Ved try to get Anuj off Vivek but they cannot.  Anuj drags Vivek to front door and throws him out and says do not ever come here.  Mami is angrily ranting that why abhay is behaving like this for a naukrani.  Anuj turns towards mami and now mami mouth drops open with fear because she knows that she cannot escape his anger.  So she quickly changes her tune and says how much she loves them all as her family and was just trying to help shobha find a nice husband.  Anuj says in a very cold voice that she should not concern herself about shobha and to focus on Sumans health.  Suman watching this is feeling very disturbed be ause it is apparent to her that abhay is very possessive about shobha.  Mami says that with suman here now shobha has nothing to do.  Imarti grasp the excuse and tells ambi/shobha. To go visit her parents till Suman is too far along to do the work.  

Anuj turns towards his mother and points at ambi and says she is not going anywhere.  He continues and says that he wants Shobha to attend college now that she has some time.   Everyone is stunned.  Ambi also stutters and says how can I go to college.  Anuj says why not?  remember when my foot broke you typed my email and then in nights you practiced your typing skills.  
You are very intelligent and I want this for you.  Ambi is excited and agrees.  However imarti is seething inside because she knows if ambi goes to college Anuj will find a away to be with her.

Edited by Saathfan - 07 October 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90Parijatrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ambi goes to college OS" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Good start... Keep coming up...

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
loved the start, I always love Sajni, and awesome to see her in your OS too Smile

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
nice

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.