Chat Clubs

The Mirchi Gang CC#1.Uff Uff Mirchi!(Invites Only) (Page 97)

Post Reply New Post

Page 97 of 125

.SalmanDeewani.

IF-Stunnerz

.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Mujhe kisne block kia mere group se.. i wont leave that person.. LMAO !  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Mirchi Gang CC#1.Uff Uff Mirchi!(Invites Only) (Page 97)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i added u again..nw?donno wht ws the prob wid u though

.SalmanDeewani.

.SalmanDeewani.

IF-Stunnerz

.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Yaa now am there.. ! LOL

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Finallyyy saw "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" today...i hv been w8in for this movie since the 1st article came in IF on this a movie like this coming...and when i finally saw it today...can jst say the TWO PPL for vich i wanted to c and today i went to c-SRK(my MOST FAV bollywood actor) and Yash ji(my MOST fav director other than KJo)..both of them lived upto my xpectations..ya say above my expectations...This movie ws truly a CELEBRATION OF LOVE...And lik alwz SRK-Yashji combo ROCKED ONCE AGAIN..Sad thing nw v can NEVER hv tht AMAZING COMBO of this best actor-best director... CryCry...SRK once again rocked it with his EFFORTLESS FLAWLESS SUPERB acting in the film..."Challa" song showed EPIC CUTENESS OF SRK..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... "Ishq Shave" song -his dancing talent at its best...Cool CoolCool..."Saans" yet another song showed his beautiful romantic side...And coming to scenes,his xpressions,d way he emotes feelings thru his ever expressive eyes-MashAllah...i had a gala time cheering n rooting for him rite frm beginning till end in theatre..SillySillySillySillySilly... Can say this role of Samar ws a perfect mix of his forte roles(romantic)and character roles...The more i c his films,d more i fall for him n thts the scenario since my childhood n it WILL CONTINUE lik this JAB TAK HAI JAAN...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingApproveApproveApprove...

Coming to actresses,i had no favs...bt i MUST SAY...Anushka's BEST PERFORMANCE till date...ClapClapClapClapClapClap...She ws good in Rab Ne,Band Baja Baraat etc...bt aftr JHTJ i can surely add her to the list of current generation actresses I LIKE vich..bt Katrina...omg SHE WS A BIG FAT LET DOWN...had her role ws played by Deepika or  PC..THIS Film wud hv reached yet another level...its a love story,so heroine IS IMP...i liked Kat in songs n all...so i thot she wud be good if nt best...But no...she ws total FLOP...When u hv a perfect actor like SRK,perfect director lik Yash jee,a strong performer as Anushka as yet another lead...hw can such BELOW AVERAGE performances cud be ignored in a movie like JTHJ??srsly Katrina is the ONLY NEGATIVE point i hv to say UNFORTUNATELY regarding JTHJ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena...SalmanDeewani.

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
poo n saks..u both here nw?

.SalmanDeewani.

.SalmanDeewani.

IF-Stunnerz

.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Am here.. donno abt Saks ! Embarrassed

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Poo u r punjabi na?i want lyrics of Heer...so if i show u one lyrics frm ny googled site...can u cross check n correct the errors if it has ny?hv to go nw..will come aftr 20min...

.SalmanDeewani.

.SalmanDeewani.

IF-Stunnerz

.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Poo u r punjabi na?i want lyrics of Heer...so if i show u one lyrics frm ny googled site...can u cross check n correct the errors if it has ny?hv to go nw..will come aftr 20min...
Yup am Punjabi ! Yup show meeh.. i'll chk it out ! Big smile

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top