Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

   

*New-11/08* Raghav-Sia VM The Final Tribute Pg 1 (Page 2)

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 12104

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Neetuuu HugHug

Baby I am back!Big smile

Man I loved those Vm's! Fab workClapClapAnd I will not Lie Loved the Dhhere Jalna Vm more than the Saiiyan one! I dont know why? Probably because it was Long and I got to see more of Raghvi!Day Dreaming

Thanks a ton for making them:)

Love,
Mayu
neet06 Goldie
neet06
neet06

Joined: 23 July 2010
Posts: 1764

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mayu-

Neetuuu HugHug

Baby I am back!Big smile

Man I loved those Vm's! Fab workClapClapAnd I will not Lie Loved the Dhhere Jalna Vm more than the Saiiyan one! I dont know why? Probably because it was Long and I got to see more of Raghvi!Day Dreaming

Thanks a ton for making them:)

Love,
Mayu

Mayuuu HugHug

Of course I haven't forgotten you!!! And I am not surprised that I am finding quite a few members from our SR times on this forum too.. Raghav-Sia are so much like SR minus the unnecessary parts... Tongue

Thank you so much for watching my VMs and liking them inspite of the shoddy job I did with them.. 

Hopefully we'll have lots more of RaghavI so I can continue with this pagalpanthi Big smile

So glad to get back in touch with you again,

Cheers

Neet


Edited by neet06 - 09 October 2012 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

arushiashvik IF-Rockerz
arushiashvik
arushiashvik

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 5436

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Clap
Maazz Senior Member
Maazz
Maazz

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 393

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Wow!! Your Saiyyan VM is AMAZING! I've never heard that song before and it was so perfect! Can't wait for more :D
neet06 Goldie
neet06
neet06

Joined: 23 July 2010
Posts: 1764

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maazz

Wow!! Your Saiyyan VM is AMAZING! I've never heard that song before and it was so perfect! Can't wait for more :D

Thank you so much :) The song Saiyyan is from the movie Heroine.. Its one of my all time favorites and I am glad you liked it..

@Everyone - Thank you so much for the comments and appreciation.. Really means a lot to me... Embarrassed
Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 16577

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
omg both of you neet and mayu. its s awesome to meet you both <3 Loved loved your saiyaan vm neet. awesomee
-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 12104

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neet06


Mayuuu HugHug

Of course I haven't forgotten you!!! And I am not surprised that I am finding quite a few members from our SR times on this forum too.. Raghav-Sia are so much like SR minus the unnecessary parts... Tongue

Thank you so much for watching my VMs and liking them inspite of the shoddy job I did with them.. 

Hopefully we'll have lots more of RaghavI so I can continue with this pagalpanthi Big smile

So glad to get back in touch with you again,

Cheers

Neet


NeettuuuHugYay you remember meHeart

Yeah same like SR! I guess better than SR and the fact that Sia is not confused as to whether she loves Raghav or not unlike R in DMG! 

And on top of that, it makes us believe in second chances and second love!

HC and SJ are electrical on screen! They make you watch them and I am totally hooked onto the show!

Penning down a new OS on Raghvi very soon!Embarrassed
 
Now coming to the VM's- they were FabClapSo stop saying they were not good:) And I am grateful that Raghvi made us meet again! I am now looking forward to some romance between Raghvi!Day Dreaming

Hope you will reply:)

Love,
Mayu
neet06 Goldie
neet06
neet06

Joined: 23 July 2010
Posts: 1764

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mayu-



NeettuuuHugYay you remember meHeart

Yeah same like SR! I guess better than SR and the fact that Sia is not confused as to whether she loves Raghav or not unlike R in DMG! 

And on top of that, it makes us believe in second chances and second love!

HC and SJ are electrical on screen! They make you watch them and I am totally hooked onto the show!

Penning down a new OS on Raghvi very soon!Embarrassed
 
Now coming to the VM's- they were FabClapSo stop saying they were not good:) And I am grateful that Raghvi made us meet again! I am now looking forward to some romance between Raghvi!Day Dreaming

Hope you will reply:)

Love,
Mayu


Mayuuu

That's awesome that you are going to be writing on RaghaVI.. I missed your writing..

I know, HC and SJ are sizzling together... And their story started off as a broken fairytale like SR.. SR inspired me to write and RS (Raghav-Sia) inspired me to make VMs.. Well, I'd love to write on RaghaVI too if it weren't for the lack of time..

Lets see.. Kya patha.. Someday, some scene might inspire me to get myself to sit down and write..

Oh and thank you so very much for appreciating my VMs... It really means a lot to me...

I am so looking forward to long discussions on RaghaVI with you.. Like our SR times.. Smile

And I really hope we got lots more of RaghaVI romance while HC is still in the show.. So we can continue with our pagalpanthi.. Big smile

Love,

Neet


Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index