Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
omg both of you neet and mayu. its s awesome to meet you both <3 Loved loved your saiyaan vm neet. awesomee
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neet06

Mayuuu 🤗🤗

Of course I haven't forgotten you!!! And I am not surprised that I am finding quite a few members from our SR times on this forum too.. Raghav-Sia are so much like SR minus the unnecessary parts... 😛

Thank you so much for watching my VMs and liking them inspite of the shoddy job I did with them.. 

Hopefully we'll have lots more of RaghavI so I can continue with this pagalpanthi 😃

So glad to get back in touch with you again,

Cheers

Neet

Neettuuu🤗Yay you remember me❤️

Yeah same like SR! I guess better than SR and the fact that Sia is not confused as to whether she loves Raghav or not unlike R in DMG! 

And on top of that, it makes us believe in second chances and second love!

HC and SJ are electrical on screen! They make you watch them and I am totally hooked onto the show!

Penning down a new OS on Raghvi very soon!😳

Now coming to the VM's- they were Fab👏So stop saying they were not good:) And I am grateful that Raghvi made us meet again! I am now looking forward to some romance between Raghvi!

Hope you will reply:)

Love,
Mayu
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Neettuuu🤗Yay you remember me❤️

Yeah same like SR! I guess better than SR and the fact that Sia is not confused as to whether she loves Raghav or not unlike R in DMG! 

And on top of that, it makes us believe in second chances and second love!

HC and SJ are electrical on screen! They make you watch them and I am totally hooked onto the show!

Penning down a new OS on Raghvi very soon!😳

Now coming to the VM's- they were Fab👏So stop saying they were not good:) And I am grateful that Raghvi made us meet again! I am now looking forward to some romance between Raghvi!

Hope you will reply:)

Love,
Mayu

Mayuuu

That's awesome that you are going to be writing on RaghaVI.. I missed your writing..

I know, HC and SJ are sizzling together... And their story started off as a broken fairytale like SR.. SR inspired me to write and RS (Raghav-Sia) inspired me to make VMs.. Well, I'd love to write on RaghaVI too if it weren't for the lack of time..

Lets see.. Kya patha.. Someday, some scene might inspire me to get myself to sit down and write..

Oh and thank you so very much for appreciating my VMs... It really means a lot to me...

I am so looking forward to long discussions on RaghaVI with you.. Like our SR times.. 😊

And I really hope we got lots more of RaghaVI romance while HC is still in the show.. So we can continue with our pagalpanthi.. 😃

Love,

Neet

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Hola everyone!

I'm back with a new VM.. This is all I do nowadays.. Lol!

But I've tried a couple of things new here which may/may not have worked out really well.. But do let me know how you like it..

Cheers,

Neet
Ooolalala thumbnail
neet an awesome vm. love o re piya
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraella

neet an awesome vm. love o re piya

Thanks Sara 😊
RestlessWriter thumbnail
Hey everyone,

I actually have two VMs this time round.. Since all of us are upset about Harshad leaving the show (and relieved at the same time that he is being saved from this show if you know what I mean..) both the VMs have sad endings.. 

One is a collab of my two most fav jodis ever.. SIddhant Riddhima from Dil MIl Gaye and Raghav Sia from DSDDSB on the song Maula from Jism 2...

Siddhant/Riddhima and Raghav/Sia on Maula:

The second one is on my all time favorite song Tujhe Bhula Diya from Anjaana Anjaani..

Hope you enjoy it and do let me know how you like it/hate it...

Cheers

Neet
Ooolalala thumbnail

The vm is awesome. love both vms. The multi one is great and tuje bhula diya is too good.

well we all want to see them back together once again. I hope they come back together in a new show

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Thank you Sara and Kiran 🤗🤗
RestlessWriter thumbnail
Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for all the comments and feedback. As we bid adieu to our fav jodi of Raghav-Sia, this VM is my tribute to their journey through pain to love.. Its taken me longer than it ever has to come up with the right song and the right sequences that would cover their journey and do justice to a story and couple as heart-touching as theirs...

Raghav Sia VM The Final Tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3oTSA4_dzg

Do let me know how you like it/hate it.

Cheers,

Neet
Edited by neet06 - 11 years ago