Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Heroine is Bebo's best performance till date: Lolo

subha2601 IF-Sizzlerz
subha2601
subha2601

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Karisma Kapoor came to Vadodara to inaugurate an all women's fitness studio, hundreds waited patiently for hours to catch a glimpse of her. "While I am really glad that I am no longer in the rat race, seeing such huge crowds wherever I go makes me feel reassured. After all, we actors work to earn respect and I am glad that I have earned that through hard work," Karisma said. 

Quizzed about her late arrival, Karisma was quick to defend herself, "I don't think the fault lies with the stars all the time. More often than not, flight delays or miscommunication on part of the organizers causes delays. Today, actors are professional and they are aware that time is money!" There are certain things that the actor would rather not talk about (reportedly, she got really miffed when someone asked her about troubles in her married life and it took a while to pacify her). But ask her about her career or her adorable younger sister, and Karisma opens up. "I think Kareena has really come of age as anactress! I had tears in my eyes while watching the last 20 minutes of Heroine and I think this is easily her best performance till date! She portrayed the vulnerability of a complex character beautifully." she says.
Taking a retrospective look at her career, she says, "Just like any other leading lady, I started off by playing all these glamorous roles-which are essential till you start getting meaningful characters to play. Talking of performances, I think Zubeidaa, Fiza and Raja Hindustani were my best on-screen portrayals." But she quickly adds, "I equally enjoyed doing these fun films likeBiwi No.1. Working with David (Dhawan) in all those entertainers was great fun. By God's grace, I have had a great career and today, I am in a very happy space. My priorities have changed and most of the time, I am busy with the kids!"
Asked about actors getting typecast in B-Town, she says, "It's not fair to label anyone. For instance, if an established actress does an item number that excites her, what's wrong in that? Does it mean she has to get stereotyped in that image? There's much more to everyone's career and nobody can take away one's body of work!"
As the conversation veers towards fitness, Karisma says, "I do a bit of everything-be it yoga or going to the gym. And I love going for morning walks, something that is rare in a city like Mumbai. Walking always helps. I feel it's better to try and lose weight in a normal fashion. I don't know why some girls try to live on salad and nimboo pani (laughs)! That's just not advisable."

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Its the same boring shit every.single.time. In her interviews. Total yawn-fest

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PigBenis-koiza-

PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Karishma needs to find something else to do instead of talking about Bebo all the timeSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HappyMelody

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

such monotonous answers every time!

and she needs to stop speaking/ sticking around with bebo all the time. Even her interviews are all about kareena now, she needs to remember she also had an identity once

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfireNkapoor3

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
aww nice answers...she always comes across such a practical person!!! not her fault that the reporters keep asking her about Kareena!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Yeah I doubt it's her fault when media keeps questioning her about Kareena since there's nothing much to talk about her right now with that disastrous come back flick; Dangerous Ishq
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Heroine is Bebo's best performance till date: Lolo

does she mean to say  Kareena's previous movies were worst??????
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top