Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF! Bardash Nahi Hotha! Chapter 3 page 7 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

jiyakapoor

Goldie

jiyakapoor

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Update plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF! Bardash Nahi Hotha! Chapter 3 page 7 (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssafdar

ssafdar

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
PLEASE update soon

Ashvikian_AK

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Updating...Smile

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
sorry guys, i know i am really late in updating my FF!Ouch Actually i wasnt feeling well for quite a long time so i never got a chance!Shocked so, im going to update my chapter 2 now and i hope u like it!Tongue so here it goes:Smile
Chapter 2:
Gopi and Rashi quickly had their breakfast! It was Rashis faviroute, 'Aloo ke parathe'! But as much as Rashi liked it, Gopi hated it! She believed that it is not good for your health as she was on a strict diet! Rashi and gopi always had a fight on this issue!
Urmila: Ok, so are u going to have breakfast now or do you want to go college on an empty stomach! Huh! On this day!
gopi: (day dreaming) I wish mami ji, coz then i will faint and then i will miss the exams and then i will go to the hospital and then they will give me my faviroute food and then i will... (interrupted)
Rashi: And then they will give you an injection and then you will cry in pain and then you will go to sleep and then u will... ummm... i hope u understood gopi ji, i dont want to torment you further! (giving a smirk).
Gopi: Hey you, wait a minute ill show u! (angry)
rashi: what, uhhh... how to faint???? (chuckling)
gopi: Rashi ki bacchi, you just wait a minute, ill not spare u, huh!(started running after rashi)
rashi: Hey gopi, you are sooo big and you are playing a game of 5 yr olds! It dosent look good na!
gopi: I will tell u what luks good!

Just then Urmila comes from the kitchen with breakfast and juice and suddenly Rashi glares at the breakfast and stops and smirks at Gopi!
Rashi: (Thoughts) Hmmm...now it will be fun! So gopi madam, today i will make sure that ur stupid strict diet comes to an end with my yummy parathe! (smiles)
urmila: Stop you 2, why r u behaving like a child, its time for ur marriage and ur still running around like babies! That dosent look good! Come on now, breakfast is ready, quickly eat!
Gopi:Uffo, mami ji not the same marriage jaap again!
Urmila:Ok gopi ma'am, come on now!

Gopi and rashi stopped running and sat down on the dining table together forgetting their fight! (That always happen with these two, one minute they fight and the other they play around happily).Just then gopis eyes travelled to the breakfast and she was really angry!

Gopi: What is this???? Mami ji, where is my breakfast? (angry)
Rashi: Huh, gopi, do u need to go to the opticians?
Gopi: Rashi!!!! (shouted)
Urmila: Now you 2 dont start again, and gopi you, cant u see these parathe in front of you!
rashi:(smiling)Thats what im saying mummy, just look at these parathas, i bet even they are scared because of her torments on them! Really bad!
gopi: Plz rasi, i know that you are having a great time eating ur stupid oily parathas, but plz dont interfere, im not talking to you!mami ji, what is this, these again? You know i hate it! Then why do you always make this???
Urmila: Gopi beta, plz dont get angry now and try to understand, eating all of those fruits and sugar free food, you are becoming sooo slim, if it carries on like this then who is going to marry... (interrupted)
gopi: Mami ji, plzzz! And this... (pointing at the breakfast) is just nastyyy! Im going college, rashi, if you want to come with me, you are more than welcome, but dont bring these oily food in front of me understood! But if you dont feel like coming, then carry on eating! I am going college mami ji and i will eat from the Cafe from skool, plz dont worry! stormed out of the house followed by Rashi and Urmila calling from behind that come home soon!
 Precap: Same precap as last time!

Hope you enjoyed it guys!Smile I wrote it in english this time, hope it was easier for u to read! Sorry i couldnt include Modi family or college scenes in this chapter coz i had less time as im writing it at late night, so the precap hasnt changed either!Shocked Next time i will surely bring them in!EmbarrassedSorry for the short update too!Dead Ignore if i bored you! OuchLike and comment if enjoyed!Star

Anmol!!!Wink

Edited by Manveerfan123 - 30 October 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34ssafdarArshi-delsiMADHU.BARUNswasthiDeepzpadukone

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
nice update i like the way u portrayed both rashi and gopi...

Ashvikian_AK

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Nice part... tke ur time...

Ashvikian_AK

Arshi-

Goldie

Arshi-