Members Lounge

Happy birthday maddy (-desiresoul-) - Page 2

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Maddy

Hope you have a ROCKINGGG birthday!!!

Enjoy, party hard and have loadsss of fun!!!🤗 

Wishing you all the best with your work & studies!!! 

Good Luck and Happy Birthday again!!!😃

With lots & lots of love,

Joseph

*Thanks Tanzeel for invitation.😛

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Bday!🥳
God Bless You..🤗
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Maddy🥳
SoniRita thumbnail
Happy Birthday. Many Many happy returns of the day have a blast. 
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
happy birthday maddy

have a blast dear
IronyDied thumbnail
Madz!! 🤗 many many returns of the day 🤗
wish you a very very happy birthday yaar 😳 i hope this year brings a lots of happiness for you dhakkan!! 🤣 though birthday tera hai to gift mujhe tujhe dena chaiye par tu mujhe degi tabbhi i dont mind kasam se! 🤣.. you know these days we all are busy😔 i miss you and our stupid behsram talsk jahan i used to pull your legs like anything 😆 that was the best you know 🤪 tujhe irritate karne me maza ata hai 😆

but but you know you are the sweetest.. bestest and most cutest buddy on earth.. i am really really lucky to have you as a friend.. trust me i am thankful to IF that it gave me you 😳

muahz ❤️
see i am posting from cell only.. tabhi chotu sa warna like ayshu's bday ye bhi res kiya uya hi reh jayega..🤣 mai aur mmeri kabhi na anewali tanhayi! 😆

once again madz many many returns of the day..have a blast ❤️ waise party to de rahi hai na??🤔🤣

-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -CreativeSoul-

This is where she was born
All the doctors were pareshan...thinking shit another pagal in this world{they should be pareshan 🤣🤣 cuz aisi original piece aur kahin nahi mil sakti🤣🤣}
but what they didn't know that this was the biggest pagal of them all 😲born 17 years ago from today she goes around spreading her pagalpan 🤣... bas or koi introduction nahi ho sakti iski i think that pretty much gives it away 🤣 {if i wouldnt have done that mujh chain nhi milna tha and yah famous logon ko introduction ki zarurat nahi hoti🤣🤣}

Eh kya bolti tu?😉
{ae kya main bolon}😉😆

OCTOBER 8th
A day where the most special person in the whole wide world was born😳 bholhi si surat ankhon mai masti dhur kharhi sharmai, ek jhalak dikhlaye kabhi anchal mai chup jaye (ms gayab😉😆)meri nazar se dekho toh yar woh pagal nazar aye..😆...{awww...btw i thoughtt u dhakans forogt my b'day :( 😆 but u remembered and yeh kaam kar rahi thi tum ryt😆} 
Happy Birthday to my crime guru maddy 🤗
 so finally the day is here god time flies by fast I still remember this day last year I've known you for 2 years now but I can proudly say that I feel like I've known you all my life😳🤗{ yup tims does flies same here jaani🤗🤗 thanx a lot for the surprise 😭😉😊😃}
wese you know tashu is right dhuniya ke sari kaminey's allah miya ne ek sath bhej di hai this is the second birthday thread i made in like a week 😆 means I have to be nice to yet another one of you so today is your lucky day cause I won't be rude to you today(my heart breaks at that thought🥺🤣)ok coming back to the point of being here meaning to wish you a very very happy birthday 🤗 love you dhakkan,crime guru, dhukhi atma, or whatever other name you have 😆 ❤️ 🤗 may you have an amazing birthday and many many many more just like it 🤗{ yes meri crime partner🤣 kamini baaz aaja🤣 thanx a lot🤗🤗 btw yeh jo siggies r beautiful btw yeh sare main use kar sakti hoon na😉😆🤣}
So i don't even know why but even though we are so different in out habits we are still pretty much the same 😉 "mujh mai thora gussa hai tujh mai prem hai phir bhi lagta hai hum tum birkul same hai 😉 🤣" you are my soul sister 🤗 ❤️ so today whatever you want is your sis (but budget mai rehna ok 🤣) btw you owe us all a birthday treat im thinking we finally take that khandala trip bara maza aye ga sarre raste hammara gana gate jaye gai 😉 🤣 🤣 but uske ilawa you also owe us all a food treat you know na hum sab bhukad hai toh zara waiter banke sabka order lelena or phir khana le ana 🤣🤣{budget main kamini fikar mat kro de doon gi treat b'day meri hai aur treatbhi main doon sahi kehte hai log dost kaminey hotay lekin har ek friend zarori hota hai😉😛🤗yes mujhe main prem hai😉😆🤣 aur tujh min gussa🤣🤣we should go to khandal wid every1 🤣🤣
Keep on being the dancing singingTongue pagal weirdo 🤪you are never lose that emotional dhukhi atma 😭of yours😆 love you sooo much 🤗
ps. don't mind the random song i couldn't decide on a song😆 {i will keep doing that🤣🥳 im pagal weirdo 🤣🤪love u infinite🤗🤗❤️ thanx once again sis🤗 btw yeh jo siggy main tune virat manvi ko dala how u knw i like them😲😆 and plus some other yaar tu kya antar yami kon hai tu🤣🤣

-desiresoul- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -BurningDesire-

Happy Birthday, my libra partner😎 aka MMKB 🤗 🤗 (should I tell everybody the meaning of MMKB?😉) Nahh, leave it its your birthday so I'll spare you !! 😛🤣{thank u soo much jaani🤗 u guys remembered i was like tum log bhul gaye hogey 😆 acha bata do bari aayi dhamki deni wali🤣😛

I still remember the time we met 🤗 {me too 🤗 we were so formal with eachother 😆{i have always been formal wh ever i meet😆} I know it sounds funny 🤣 but we were !! 😛 {i knw dekne wala yehi sochta hoga kay jab yeh log miley they woulndt be formal wid each other🤣😛} but then slowly, slowly we started to talk with  eachother 😳 doing masti with eachother, crying with eachother, getting serious with eachother !! Time passes so quickly 😃 it have been 2 years since I know you and it still feel the same !! 😉 I never knew that I'll open up to some one so much 🤗 I never knew that I'll make such a closer friends online😳 {i knw ryt our funny talks to mature talks😛 same here i also never thought i would be so close to some1🤗}  I'm so lucky to get a friend like you 🤗 thank God I joined IF otherwise I'll never be able to get besties like you 🤗 😳 you dhakkans have become a part of my life !! 🤗 {me too i wouldnt be able to make best besties Ol if u guys werent here🤗im also glad and thankful to god🤗  so again I'm wishing you a very happy birthday between, (Yayyyeee,maady budhi hogaye 🤣) {thank u once again hath agar main budhi hui hoon toh tu bhi mere saath shamil hoti hai🤣
Acha I won't be so formal with you 😳 🤣 because you know its difficult for me to be serious with you 😆🤣 {haan sahi u cant be 🤣🤣} so comiing back to the topic where is my treat Kamini?😉{isnt u guys shoudl give me a treat 😉🤣} let me tell you what what I need it...I think you know my favourites 😉 but still let me tell you 😈 I need all the items related to chicken because you know chicken is my life😳🤣, biryani, macroni, BBQ enough now comes sweet dish in sweet dish I need chocolate cake and Kheer. I hope this is enough right? Or should I order more? 🤔 🤣 {kaminey dost hotay hain dekho zara theek hai de doon gi treat 😆 aur kuch chuaye kaho toh main puri dunya la doon well u knw itni bhi achi nahi hoon🤣🤣}
So once again I'm wishing you a very happy birthday my MMKB 🤗 
here you go with cake 😛😉{thanx a lot jaani 🤗❤️ u sooo much

Now your gift 😃
Kamini say atleast thank you😳 😡🤣 pata hai kitana expensive tha Galaxy Tab II 🤣 🤣 phir bhi I brought this for you 😳🤣{aap ka bohat bohat shukriya khush🤣 i wanted an iphone lekin galazy tab bhi chalay ga😉🤣}
Have a blast on your birthday, 🤗 wishing you a very happy birthday with lots of love
your MKA aka Ayesha 😆 🤣{i ddont have a blast lkin wid u guys i did😃 thanx once again and ❤️ u sooo much<3

-desiresoul- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

Madz!! 🤗 many many returns of the day 🤗
wish you a very very happy birthday yaar 😳 i hope this year brings a lots of happiness for you dhakkan!! 🤣
{thanx a lot jaan🤗} though birthday tera hai to gift mujhe tujhe dena chaiye par tu mujhe degi tabbhi i dont mind kasam se! 🤣.{kamini tujh sey yh expectation thi🤣 de doon gi fiakr mat kar} you know these days we all are busy😔 {i knw we r } i miss you and our stupid behsram talsk jahan i used to pull your legs like anything 😆 that was the best you know 🤪 tujhe irritate karne me maza ata hai 😆{ aur mujhe maza aata tha and i felt like killing u🤣 but those were the best days❤️😃

but but you know you are the sweetest.. bestest and most cutest buddy on earth.. i am really really lucky to have you as a friend.. trust me i am thankful to IF that it gave me you 😳{aww.. thanx a even im lucky to have u as my friend 🤗 ❤️ u sooo much

muahz ❤️
see i am posting from cell only.. tabhi chotu sa warna like ayshu's bday ye bhi res kiya uya hi reh jayega..🤣 mai aur mmeri kabhi na anewali tanhayi! 😆{ atleast uski to unres kar deti kamini 🤣}

once again madz many many returns of the day..have a blast ❤️ waise party to de rahi hai na??🤔🤣{ i will give party dnt worry bohat jaldi🤣 thanx a lot btw i thought u guys forgot but u proved me wrong ❤️ u sooo much🤗

-desiresoul- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HSFA

Happy Birthday Maddy. May u have loads more.🥳

thanx a lot fatima🤗 ❤️ u