Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-CreativeSoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
This is where she was born
All the doctors were pareshan...thinking shit another pagal in this worldD'oh
but what they didn't know that this was the biggest pagal of them all Shockedborn 17 years ago from today she goes around spreading her pagalpan WackoROFL... bas or koi introduction nahi ho sakti iski i think that pretty much gives it away ROFL

Eh kya bolti tu?Wink

OCTOBER 8th
A day where the most special person in the whole wide world was bornEmbarrassed bholhi si surat ankhon mai masti dhur kharhi sharmai, ek jhalak dikhlaye kabhi anchal mai chup jaye (ms gayabWinkLOL)meri nazar se dekho toh yar woh pagal nazar aye..LOL...
Happy Birthday to my crime guru maddy Hug
 so finally the day is here god time flies by fast I still remember this day last year I've known you for 2 years now but I can proudly say that I feel like I've known you all my lifeEmbarrassedHug
wese you know tashu is right dhuniya ke sari kaminey's allah miya ne ek sath bhej di hai this is the second birthday thread i made in like a week LOL means I have to be nice to yet another one of you so today is your lucky day cause I won't be rude to you today(my heart breaks at that thoughtBroken HeartROFL)ok coming back to the point of being here meaning to wish you a very very happy birthday Hug love you dhakkan,crime guru, dhukhi atma, or whatever other name you have LOL Heart Hug may you have an amazing birthday and many many many more just like it Hug
So i don't even know why but even though we are so different in out habits we are still pretty much the same Wink "mujh mai thora gussa hai tujh mai prem hai phir bhi lagta hai hum tum birkul same hai Wink ROFL" you are my soul sister Hug Heart so today whatever you want is your sis (but budget mai rehna ok ROFL) btw you owe us all a birthday treat im thinking we finally take that khandala trip bara maza aye ga sarre raste hammara gana gate jaye gai Wink ROFL ROFL but uske ilawa you also owe us all a food treat you know na hum sab bhukad hai toh zara waiter banke sabka order lelena or phir khana le ana ROFLROFL
Keep on being the dancing DancingsingingTongue pagal weirdo Sillyyou are never lose that emotional dhukhi atma Cryof yoursLOL love you sooo much Hug
ps. don't mind the random song i couldn't decide on a songLOL

Edited by -CreativeSoul- - 07 October 2012 at 9:15pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

grgsaraswati-Indescribable--desiresoul-Joseph_AMonaya_Vrushan..-Ayesshhaa-..fendHSFAMitu_-Dark_Fantasy--Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy birthday maddy (-desiresoul-)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-CreativeSoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
BIRTHDAY WISHES
ADDICTIVE MONAYA

wish you a many happy return's of the day maddy

have a rocking day

Ayesha

Edited by -CreativeSoul- - 07 October 2012 at 6:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable--desiresoul-HSFAMitu_..-Ayesshhaa-..-Dark_Fantasy--Chotta-Don-

-CreativeSoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Birthday Gifts

Happy birthday maddy HugHugHug

Edited by -CreativeSoul- - 07 October 2012 at 9:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable--desiresoul-HSFAMitu_..-Ayesshhaa-..-Dark_Fantasy--Chotta-Don-

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, my libra partnerCool aka MMKB Hug Hug (should I tell everybody the meaning of MMKB?Wink) Nahh, leave it its your birthday so I'll spare you !! TongueROFL

I still remember the time we met Hug we were so formal with eachother LOL I know it sounds funny ROFL but we were !! Tongue but then slowly, slowly we started to talk with  eachother Embarrassed doing masti with eachother, crying with eachother, getting serious with eachother !! Time passes so quickly Big smile it have been 2 years since I know you and it still feel the same !! Wink I never knew that I'll open up to some one so much Hug I never knew that I'll make such a closer friends onlineEmbarrassed  I'm so lucky to get a friend like you Hug thank God I joined IF otherwise I'll never be able to get besties like you Hug Embarrassed you dhakkans have become a part of my life !! Hug  so again I'm wishing you a very happy birthday between, (Yayyyeee,maady budhi hogaye ROFL
Acha I won't be so formal with you Stern Smile ROFL because you know its difficult for me to be serious with you LOLROFL so comiing back to the topic where is my treat Kamini?Wink let me tell you what what I need it...I think you know my favourites Wink but still let me tell you Evil Smile I need all the items related to chicken because you know chicken is my lifeEmbarrassedROFL, biryani, macroni, BBQ enough now comes sweet dish in sweet dish I need chocolate cake and Kheer. I hope this is enough right? Or should I order more? Ermm ROFL 
So once again I'm wishing you a very happy birthday my MMKB Hug 
here you go with cake TongueWink

Now your gift Big smile
Kamini say atleast thank youStern Smile AngryROFL pata hai kitana expensive tha Galaxy Tab II ROFL ROFL phir bhi I brought this for you EmbarrassedROFL
Have a blast on your birthday, Hug wishing you a very happy birthday with lots of love
your MKA aka Ayesha LOL ROFL

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 08 October 2012 at 3:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable--desiresoul--CreativeSoul-HSFA-Dark_Fantasy--Chotta-Don-

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDY MAY U HAVE MANY MOREParty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable--desiresoul-HSFA-CreativeSoul-

-Indescribable-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desiresoul--CreativeSoul-

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Maddy...Smile...

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Maddy Party where is the party tonight? Wink and Gunji _____awesome post Hug 

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 08 October 2012 at 3:27am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top