Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Kashif Qureshi has an advantage?

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Everyone! First of all, welcome back to BB Forum!  I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited to be back. ðŸ˜†

So this is my first topic on the forum. Please do post what you think.

So Colors decided to make one commoner,  Kashif Qureshi, a contestant in Bigg Boss this season. Does anyone think Kashif has an unfair advantage or disadvantage in the house? I feel like many of the 'celebrities' in the house are going to be a little nicer to him than they would be if it was any other celebrity. For example, I feel they might not vote him out just yet because they might feel that he, above all, deserves to stay a little while longer since he is an "aam" man and he deserves to get some recognition. Know what I mean? The way Sidhu was talking to him and everything today made me feel that he was going to get special treatment. What do you guys think?

On the other hand, he may actually have a disadvantage. Since he is the odd one out, people in the house may not connect with him and send him out. And the audience also may find him boring compared to the other 'celebrities.'  

So what do you guys think? Does this "aam" man have an advantage in the show or a disadvantage?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier, fair-unfair, advantage-disadvantage, reminds me of JDJ forum all over. Thanks for the brief preview of how JDJ forum rolled 😆😆

Coming to the topic, it's BB house. One can never guess how these so called celebrities might act with the "aam" aadmi. Siddhu already said he isn't "aam", so there goes the tag of him being "aam". Only time will tell
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think all will nominate him in very first week and the reason would be, he is very new no body knows him and all!! 
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Rapier, fair-unfair, advantage-disadvantage, reminds me of JDJ forum all over. Thanks for the brief preview of how JDJ forum rolled 😆😆

Coming to the topic, it's BB house. One can never guess how these so called celebrities might act with the "aam" aadmi. Siddhu already said he isn't "aam", so there goes the tag of him being "aam". Only time will tell

LOL! Damn your right! I had no intention of bringing back those horrid memories. I apologize! ðŸ˜†

That is true! I guess time will only tell about these fickle celebrities!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think he's kinda cutee..I like how he talks.. his language is very clear..😆
Originally posted by: Rapier

LOL! Damn your right! I had no intention of bringing back those horrid memories. I apologize! ðŸ˜†

That is true! I guess time will only tell about these fickle celebrities!

Btw, Rapier, I thought he had an unfair advantage than the other two "aam" aadmi having used "bhai" in his every other sentence, no wonder he was the one selected with a blink of an eye.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Being a "commoner" I think in the intial few weeks will be advantage for him because lots of celebirties will treat him with respect to gain maahanta from the public. Also,  people will be able to relate to him more and he doesn't have a reputation (good or bad) to maintain on the show. 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Weasley wahay u r here
u bring adv disadv here jdj ki yaad aagay hai
Hmm I dunno i am confused about this guy haha
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I think he's kinda cutee..I like how he talks.. his language is very clear..😆

Oh ho.😛
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Oh ho.😛

😆 kaam chalau Somy.. wo Niketan to kisi kaam ka nahi 🤢

So yeaahh Kashif looks very decent..let's see how he does..