Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

Rapier

IF-Rockerz

Rapier

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone! First of all, welcome back to BB Forum!  I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited to be back. LOL

So this is my first topic on the forum. Please do post what you think.

So Colors decided to make one commoner,  Kashif Qureshi, a contestant in Bigg Boss this season. Does anyone think Kashif has an unfair advantage or disadvantage in the house? I feel like many of the 'celebrities' in the house are going to be a little nicer to him than they would be if it was any other celebrity. For example, I feel they might not vote him out just yet because they might feel that he, above all, deserves to stay a little while longer since he is an "aam" man and he deserves to get some recognition. Know what I mean? The way Sidhu was talking to him and everything today made me feel that he was going to get special treatment. What do you guys think?

On the other hand, he may actually have a disadvantage. Since he is the odd one out, people in the house may not connect with him and send him out. And the audience also may find him boring compared to the other 'celebrities.'  

So what do you guys think? Does this "aam" man have an advantage in the show or a disadvantage?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanRainbowWarriorRadhajee-allizwell-.Shayari.Being-Human-Chandramukhi-khamosshhhThe-VoicePentaminous.yipeeTarantallegraSamraat_92Vinzy--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kashif Qureshi has an advantage?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MashiatMimosaRainbowWarriorRapierkhamosshhhPentaminous.fire_gunSamraat_92

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

Veera, MNB, QH Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I think all will nominate him in very first week and the reason would be, he is very new no body knows him and all!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorcl0wnRapierkhamosshhhVintageWine

Rapier

IF-Rockerz

Rapier

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Rapier, fair-unfair, advantage-disadvantage, reminds me of JDJ forum all over. Thanks for the brief preview of how JDJ forum rolled LOLLOL

Coming to the topic, it's BB house. One can never guess how these so called celebrities might act with the "aam" aadmi. Siddhu already said he isn't "aam", so there goes the tag of him being "aam". Only time will tell

LOL! Damn your right! I had no intention of bringing back those horrid memories. I apologize! LOL

That is true! I guess time will only tell about these fickle celebrities!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MashiatMimosa-Chandramukhi-khamosshhh

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I think he's kinda cutee..I like how he talks.. his language is very clear..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierPentaminous.

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

MrManagement

Goldie

MrManagement

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Being a "commoner" I think in the intial few weeks will be advantage for him because lots of celebirties will treat him with respect to gain maahanta from the public. Also,  people will be able to relate to him more and he doesn't have a reputation (good or bad) to maintain on the show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorRapier

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Weasley wahay u r here
u bring adv disadv here jdj ki yaad aagay hai
Hmm I dunno i am confused about this guy haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.