Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

The great fight over a piece of mosquito coil  is going on..Ouch.  Both the fighters were throwing shit at each other, until the referee came and blow the whistle!!Wink Koki and her family Got a live demo on life in RN Ouch Koki gave a piece of her mind to kinjal and she returned the favor LOL In the morning Urmi still crossed, Kinjal missing, Dhawal searching and Koki pareshanShockedShocked 

Tu tu mein mein

Kijal say one.. Urmi say 2.. LOLThey were so lost in their fight that they did not know ki they disturbed other's good night sleep!!Shocked First koki woke up to the untimely  blah blah blah of her daughter..Shocked. she listened  carefully, if she speaking in her sleep!!Shocked but soon she gotta know that this claps are not made by her daughter alone!!

U: You were a totally unwanted bitch.. me took you from the street and got you a pati.Angry

K:  If I knew I am gonna get you for a wedding gift, I would have suicide on that day!!Angry

U: what is wrong with me?!!!Shocked I have made each day of your stay in this house so interesting.. Never let you  bore !!ShockedAngry

K: You entertained me coz when I was doing modeling , I was making a lot of money Angry

U: You got all that coz of the pic Dhawal put on his baniyan covers Angry

K: AH ha!!! so If your  photo was on the cover, would you get that chances?!!! forget about being a sari model, You can not even a chaddy model TongueLOL

U: shoo kaha tu ne?!!AngryAngryAngry

K: yes, you are the most lalchi women I have ever seen!!!  You made me Kinjal didi.. You stole my lottery ticket ... You  copied in your exams...Angry

U: Kya?!!! mein school gayi hi nahi toh copy kaisse karegi?!!!ShockedAngry

K: Toh teek hai na...Angry Aap ne gopi bhabhi ki achaar...

U: BUSS!!!Angry shut up shut up Angry

K: YOu shut upAngry

Koki: Both of you shut up!!Angry   hamein sone do!!Angry and Kinjal, Is this the way you talk to your Fayi saas?!!Angrymeine sikhaya tha na Kissi ko beizzat karne se pehle 'maaf kijiye' bolna hai?!!!Angry Uske baad sab kuch maaf!Wink

Kinjal: AH.. Y only me?!!Shocked why not fayi too... If she does not do fair fight , me too will be bad Angry

U: Now you can see how your daughter is!!!Angry This is what You taught your daughter?!!Angry MY Rashi did exactly what I taught her  ... still you complain.. what about you and your daughter?!!!Angry

Koki:DeadDead ( Bolti band)

Dhawal had enough of embarrassment .Ouch. He came forward and plead Kinjal to come with him! she refused...Urmi was pleased seeing more stubbornness  to prove her point..Tongue dhawal took her hand and said 'chalo I will give  chocolate cookies  plz'Embarrassed and surprise surprise!!! she obeyed!!Big smileEmbarrassed

Kinjal's punch bag

Kinjal was fuming with anger... Flames were coming outta her eyes and fumes  from her ears..Ouch. Dhawal knew exactly what is needed to put off the fire.. A GLASS OF WATER!!!!!LOL

D: Kinjal ji... drink this water.. You will feel betterEmbarrassed

K: Blah blah  you barbaad.. blah blah blah.. me barbaad.. blah blah.. no kaam.. blah blah..Angry

D: Kinjal ji  water... drink it..Embarrassed. your burning in anger.. If you dont drink it now, with in no time you will turn black coz of the fumes coming out of your ears...Shocked

K: Blah blah blah blah... aap ki wajah se... blah blah.. mere sapne blah blah... Cry

D: lahtha hai kinjal ji will not drink it on her own!!! Kinjal ji, shall I pour it on your head to cool you a bit!!!ShockedEmbarrassed

At that Kinjal took the glass from his hands and throw it away..Angry That landed right in front of Koki, who was standing near the door as a silent observer without any comments!Wink Dhawal bhai gave up on his aag bujaana mission and left.. Koki came in .

She sang a beautiful and touching song on the deaf ears of kinjal..Big smile. Nothing happened!!ShockedTongue KOki made the dirty portrait of kinjal with words and Kinjal showed  the mirror and said we are so alike!!!LOLLOL That is sooo koki's daughter...LOL

Again Koki's bolti band!!!Dead She went to her husband ..

K: Suna aapne?!!! aap ki beti kya kya nahi kaha!!!ShockedCry

P: Koki, jawa dena!! she is our nanhi si chotti si bachi... did you give her  milk  in bottle before going to bed?!!! diaper change kiya?!!!Embarrassed

K: Yes I did everything.. still dont understand why she is not sleeping and throwing tantrums at night... kal pediatrician se milna hoga !Unhappy 

P: Do not worry Koki.. when she grow up everything will be fine... Time will solve everything Smile

ME: REALLY?!!!!Shocked

The after talks

Rashi came to calm down her mummy... Urmi too fuming Ouch These two are in total agreement against Koki and Kinjal Tongue  But baato baato mein Urmi's tongue slipped.LOL

U: I thought only you  are coming.. If I knew that all these modis are coming I would have put madhu makki in our home Shocked

R: MummyYY?!!!!Angry It is paining here.. It is paining there.. It is still paining...Cry

ME: Thats all?!!! Angry Kinjal's mistake is big mistake.. Your mummy's mistakes , nothing and never mind!!!Angry

Ahem and Gopi are also so worried... Ahem was not sure what happened to his  sweeter than   sugar type sister...Tongue How could she talk like this to her saas?!! How she might have felt?!!! That too when we are here!! Married life is all about compromises... she should have known that by now...Shocked AH.. coming from you, that is splendid!!Wink

Eventful day of an eventful night!

At last the night is over... One call in the morning made all the modis dance with joy!!Smile Their house will be ready by the evening !!Dancing Party But their celebrations come to an abrupt stop.. Kinjal missing!!!ShockedOuch

H:  You should give a booster dose to Urmi tooEmbarrassed Tongue

K: I gave a double dose to Kinjal Wink

H: But like I did when you were stubborn ,Urmi should also  be mild with her..Wink. afterall she is our child...Embarrassed

K: Maaf kijiye mota bhabhi...!!!Angry

H: buss Kokila, jawa dena..Ouch. jab bhi tum 'maaf kijiye botli hai toh, mujhe ek ajeeb si darr lagthi hai!!Ouch

Dhawal came searching for Kinjal... he searched everywhere, even under the cots.. but Kinjal nowhere there!!!Ouch Suddenly urmi's phone rings... Kinjal calling... She took the phone

Around the rajpal nagar

> One fight and ,truths after truth coming out!!!LOL Koki should have waited a little longer  before her dhamakedaar entry..Wink All the unanswered questions in her life would have been answered today!!LOLLOL

>  A ClapClapClap for Koki to give a much needed lecture to Kinjal on Dhawal and his greatness..Clap

>But I don't think Kinjal heard a word Koki said!! ShockedAll she heard is accusations accusations accusations…!!!! Tongueshe did not even heard what her mom is accusing her!!! ShockedAngry

> A tight Hug Dhawal bhai , for being sooo sweet... You are just out of this world!!Smile

> Baa!! She always amaze me.. She slept without any problem in the middle of a blast!!! Thanx to her hearing troub;les LOL

>Aaj kal Urmila ben kuch zyada hi 'shut up# bolthi hai!! hai na?!!Wink

>Hetal asked Koki to talk to Urmi.. But Koki said' taali ek haath se nahi bachthi'Shocked

ME: YES and the second hand is Urmi…Angry give her daily dose, just for our tassalli Wink

>But Hetal ben, buss thodi si nasamach?!!!Shocked Her name should be nasamach ziddi modi!!!Tongue

> Urmi has turned a bit more bold than ever ,after the open fight..Shocked She was passing sharp commends in front of Koki!!! that needs a lot of courage!!!Shocked

Precap

Kinjal calls Urmi after the Big fight... She asked her to say 'Maaf kijiye'  as her mom says... Urmi says she is your mom.. so you learn it!!! If not plz dont bother to come back!!!AngryAngry

Smile A like or commend will not hurt Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3jaya.sshubasriNazimKiDewaniMADHU.BARUN-Archana-RaadhniChacchaswasthiJustlikethat1Xarinaani_grANJ4Soni.LekiDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The fight and after effects!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Nice take on Fridays episode.  Thank you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewaniilike_tvani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Lovely PonnyClap

Loved this

U: Now you can see how your daughter is!!!Angry This is what You taught your daughter?!!Angry MY Rashi did exactly what I taught her  ... still you complain.. what about you and your daughter?!!!

ROFL  Sounds so good.. And kinda hypocritical from Urmi's mouth
I think Kinjal has something up her sleeve against Urmi.. Or else she would never have asked Urmi to apologize. I hope that it is something good.. Like exposing Urmi to allEvil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubasriNazimKiDewaniilike_tvani_gr

Leki

IF-Sizzlerz

Leki

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
nice post ponny...

NazimKiDewaniilike_tvani_grJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Ponny Thanks for the such a awesome Post deariee Clap i love ur humor really ur amazing This is for you Clap Clap and this one from my side Hug

after so many days u remind us Chaddy modeling Wink

"maaf kijiye" LOL
i was just wondering who urmi looks doing Chaddy modeling ROFL ROFL

Loved dear ur each n every bit of post... Thumbs Up Tongue

Edited by -GiNa- - 07 October 2012 at 2:30pm

ilike_tv-Archana-ani_grJustlikethat1

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Loved the "maaf kijiye" take!!!!! TongueROFLROFL