Mythological Masti

Mythological Masti's first "CAPTION" contest!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! I just thought of a fun contest for us all to take part in each week. I will choose some funny pictures of the people in our mythos, and the person who posts the "FUNNIEST" caption for the pictures wins.Wink Here are the pictures for the first caption contest. Please submit your entries to me through PM.

*You may submit captions for EITHER of these pics or BOTH, but please keep the captions short (1-2 lines).

* For the first pic, you must think of captions for EACH of the characters to qualify (RSji, Arunji, Sunilji, and Deepikaji).

*The captions MUST be appropriate please. This is a mythological forum after all.Embarrassed

*DEADLINE is 14th October, 2012

Picture #1

Picture #2

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 08 October 2012 at 9:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasranamaMStalwart.AishuHiBawariVarnita.-Priyam-Vishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mythological Masti's first "CAPTION" contest!" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Idea Janu LOL I wonder when It did come to ur mind...May be when we were talking abt that Pic? WinkLOL
It would be Fum for sure...I will soon Submit my Enteries, Though i m not so good in these things Embarrassed...Btw U also should Submit and post ur Enterins here LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Brilliant Idea Janu LOL I wonder when It did come to ur mind...May be when we were talking abt that Pic? WinkLOL
It would be Fum for sure...I will soon Submit my Enteries, Though i m not so good in these things Embarrassed...Btw U also should Submit and post ur Enterins here LOL

Yes that's when I got the idea.LOL

Don't submit your entries here. Send it to me through PM and then I'll post the entries here myself during the voting round. That way people won't know who wrote what.Smile I also will post my entries since voting will be anonymous.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiVarnita.

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
can i also post a caption for the guy behind gurmeet wearing checkered shirt? he looks so tired :O

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiVarnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Yes that's when I got the idea.LOL

Don't submit your entries here. Send it to me through PM and then I'll post the entries here myself during the voting round. That way people won't know who wrote what.Smile I also will post my entries since voting will be anonymous.Wink

Okiees Boss...Got it! My PM will be soon up to U Wink Cant wait for the hilarious enteries now as i know there r so many people here with wonderful sense of Humor WinkLOL

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

can i also post a caption for the guy behind gurmeet wearing checkered shirt? he looks so tired :O

Sure, Why not honey WinkROFL...But along with him please also do post the caption of the Guys sitting under umbrella long behind Gurmeet plus the blue shirt guy on the Side of arunji in the above pic ROFLROFL

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Sure, why not.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Sure, Why not honey WinkROFL...But along with him please also do post the caption of the Guys sitting under umbrella long behind Gurmeet plus the blue shirt guy on the Side of arunji in the above pic ROFLROFL

AGREED, we cannot leave anyone out.ClapLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top