Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

If there would be no voting, who would have won?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

EmAsh

IF-Dazzler

EmAsh

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
We all know that Gurmeet won because of voting. Even in his worst dance, he used to get save first because of voting. One of GC fan said that one of her friend stayed all night up and vote for GC.  Sleepy

Anyways so I think without voting system the winner would or should have been Ritwik, Rashmi, or Isha. I would be so happy if one of them would have been winner. Three of them are most deserving. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If there would be no voting, who would have won?" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
These are MY OPINIONS so kindly treat them as suchSmile.

Purely based on Dancing:

May be Shibani, Rithvik or Isha (only if she had not been injured - that elbow injury) could have won.

Rashmi, I don't think so. She hasn't been as versatile a dancer on this stage as I would have liked to see - her performances give the allusion of versatility but there hasn't been any, really. And if Shiabni wasn't eliminated she would have given strong competition to Rashmi.

Gurmeet could have been if he had improved greatly in his last 9-10 weeks performances as he did in the initial 3-4 weeks - but didn't really see any growth as a dancer in him in the last few weeks. He, in fact, regressed - could have been due to lack of communication between him and his choreographer or something else but there was something definitely missing from Gurmeet's performances in terms of chemistry and codial-ness that was there in the beginning few weeks.

Darhseel, not really. He wouldn't have been able to beat the likes of Shibani, Rithvik, Rashmi or Isha to stay on till the Grand Finale. They had too many coordination problems and too frequently in their acts.

Jayati ji might have stayed on for may be 1 or 2 more weeks since her exit from the show but she wouldn't have won either.

... like I said, my 2 centsEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin-Chandramukhi-Rolzz

suba2011

Goldie

suba2011

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
gurmeet not desrve to win...rithvik or isha capable of winning in JDJ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome2210

Wrackspurt

IF-Stunnerz

Wrackspurt

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Isha definitely if there was no injury, else Rithvik Cool

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome2210Rolzz

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
isha(in case her injury didn't happen) or rithvik might have won...

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Dancing wise,definitly Isha or Rithwik

drasthiangel29

Goldie

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.