Inshii SS--"Love Against Time"- Chapter-1 Pg-5

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey friends firstly wanna thank u all for the response for  my first OS,though was my first try,but the response from you was great thank u all.. !!!
All ur comments encouraged me to write again...
so i am now trying to attempt SS now...
Hope you all like it. 😛

Your comments and feedbacks are always welcome ,it will lead me to write better..!!!
Edited by shona90 - 11 years ago
                                          LOVE AGAINST TIME

INDEX

Introduction: Page 1
Chapter 1: Page 5
INTRODUCTION: 

I thought of making  this when the bt track started, but due to work load couldn't write...!!
so i am starting it now...

Its a short story here... continuation of the HD, where Indira was diagnosed with BT and she hiding the truth with all also with Rishi..!!!!
Here Rishii will come to know about the BT and that only 5 more days are left..

so whats gonna happen in this 5 days???
will rishi be able to safe indira???
will indira survive???
how will they spend these 5 days ( may be ther last 5 days)???
will ther love win against time????

Its an emotional saga of Inshi, fightng for ther love against time...
the most hard and testing period of ther life.. how each day they have to battle with oneself's knowing the time is gonna come of seperation but still the love between them so strong that have faith nothing gonna seperate them..!!

Hope i do justice to this story...!!!
first attempt of writing a story friends please koi bhool chook hogayi to maaf kijiye..
will try my best to not dissapoint you all...

wil try to update the first chapter soon  😛
Omg omg omg inshi SS from the best writer of forum 🥳 i'm in dreams ❤️ now we can expect that you will sparkle the forum with this beautiful inshi SS 🤗 your write ups have been magical and mesmerizing from the first write up of urs itself 👏 looking forward to read this beautiful SS ❤️ the title only is sooo beautiful so i can guess abt whole SS that how it will be 😳 waiting to read emotional turns in this path of hardships in life of InShi 😳 please update it jaldi jaldi princess 😛 i can't wait for long to read it ❤️Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago
OMG! SS frm shona! 😛 i absent mindedly thought it to be an OS! But as i scrolled down,saw smtng lyk introduction! So went bk up again to read d topic n was soo glad dt its an SS! Eagerly waiting for ur SS shona! U wl defntly gv us d best inshi SS so far!!! 🤗
Originally posted by aadk

OMG! SS frm shona! 😛 i absent mindedly thought it to be an OS! But as i scrolled down,saw smtng lyk introduction! So went bk up again to read d topic n was soo glad dt its an SS! Eagerly waiting for ur SS shona! U wl defntly gv us d best inshi SS so far!!! 🤗

Thanks apoorva 🤗
i hope i live upto your expectations 😃

Shona I'm sure it will b totally ausum ⭐️ ⭐️ 😳
Eagerly waiting Shona 🤗
N now I'm
Can't wait to read 😳
Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

my shooona update it quickly

will update it soon paulomi..!!!