Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Who is going to be----?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
As we know, last year Salman had supported Mehak Chahel throughout the season and later got a guy to marry his favorite contestant. So my Question is - which inmate is going to be supported by Salman, this season? My intuition says it must be none other than our gorgeous Sanah Khan who seems to be having a good rapport with Khan Shahab. May be they share this rapport from the time they done ads together .

Anyways Guys, whats your thought on Salman's support to which Inmate?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is going to be----?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Is Sanah going to be other Mehak Chahel? I hope it does not happen, otherwise Bhai will have to buy a man for Sanah as well just to avoid controversy surround him .

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

Is Sanah going to be other Mehak Chahel? I hope it does not happen, otherwise Bhai will have to buy a man for Sanah as well just to avoid controversy surround him .
I hope not..OuchLOL no mehak dis time phuulleezzz..Sleepy

i hated mehak last season..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.