A 'Niketan Madhok' supporter, already! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

This was my reaction of him

"And that male model, Intro: I was like ooh la la then the camera zooms on his face, the ooh la la went outta the window"

Not exactly the hottie type, but guess "kaam chalonging type" as the so called eye candy.

LOl ditto - body is HOTTT...but yeah as soon as i saw face - was like hmmm...but yeah exactly better than nothing!
Is he the one? Yeah, I remember him well now.

My word! I wanna go up to him and ask him upright - "Like dude, What the fudge happened, man?"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfGnFNwLlW4[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Is he the one? Yeah, I remember him well now.

My word! I wanna go up to him and ask him upright - "Like dude, What the fudge happened, man?"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfGnFNwLlW4[/YOUTUBE]

Yep that's him, alright. Seriously, what happened to him. He was a looker back then now his face has all sunken in. 
Dexy, kabhi alcoholism shabd suna hai? 😆
As soon as I heard male supermodel is making an entry...I started expecting someone like John but as soon as I saw him...phooos..like really..the only thing I noticed was his big parrot like nose..not expecting much...
Wondr y i din found him hawt or somethng..he looks old 😔
hmm hayeh swimming pool main @_@
Quite OK :P nt so Hot ;)
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

This was my reaction of him

"And that male model, Intro: I was like ooh la la then the camera zooms on his face, the ooh la la went outta the window"

Not exactly the hottie type, but guess "kaam chalonging type" as the so called eye candy.
@Red..🤣🤣🤣