Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
on popular demand they can be back. i to want to c them 2gather Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue star

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

@blue star I will chose the first option meaning will watch show with raghaVI even though the story is ruined

I want raghaVI/harshsri badly. its been only 6 months till they came. they cannot just leave :(

blue star

crazygod Senior Member
crazygod
crazygod

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I wonder how many time couples have been taken from one show and repeated in another, no matter how much a fan demands. The Geet couple were most popular, we all wanted them back together, but they are on different show. Same goes with DMG couples. So I would say we have got few more months to enjoy Harsri, that too on this show only. if it ends, 99% chances are that for long its the last time they will be seen together. And what's the guarantee that they will be shown in a better way there. 

So lets make maximum of it, till we have them.

blue star

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygod

I wonder how many time couples have been taken from one show and repeated in another, no matter how much a fan demands. The Geet couple were most popular, we all wanted them back together, but they are on different show. Same goes with DMG couples. So I would say we have got few more months to enjoy Harsri, that too on this show only. if it ends, 99% chances are that for long its the last time they will be seen together. And what's the guarantee that they will be shown in a better way there. 

So lets make maximum of it, till we have them.

Geet couple had everything. I mean their chemistry was explore in every single way. here its not. No love track, No good marriage, No journey nothing. if this couple does not come again on screen then that would be highly ridiculous

blue star

ABBY_JERAN IF-Rockerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
jodis r hardly repeated on tv

doesnt matter how much audience demand

big proof the jodis of dmg nd mjht

also hc jodi with aditi

fans died demanding for them

but channels producers all said tv needs freshness which is true in a sense

for eg i luved geet maan and abhay piya like hell

but i m going crazy over dd n vivian in madhubaala now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKblue star

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

I have watch DMG MJHT Geet all these jodis and to speak frankly all these jodis have got everything. their chemistry has been explore in every single way esp geet maan and prem heer. No offence to the fans but saying the truth but here forget about exploring chemistry, the chemistry is hardly touched. everything regarding them has been rushed escape. The chemistry of the couple is hardly been shown!.

blue star

ABBY_JERAN IF-Rockerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

I have watch DMG MJHT Geet all these jodis and to speak frankly all these jodis have got everything. their chemistry has been explore in every single way esp geet maan and prem heer. No offence to the fans but saying the truth but here forget about exploring chemistry, the chemistry is hardly touched. everything regarding them has been rushed escape. The chemistry of the couple is hardly been shown!.

i agree on mjht and geet part

we hv had 2 yrs of th jodi

but not in dmg...kash kasu kajen jeran all we had for jus 9 to 10 months.not even a yr...mking people get crazy for them even more

kash kajen nd jeran fans demanded to every1 like crazy to cast them in a shw in every channel but the excuse every1 gave was of freshness

cuming to u complaining abt raghvi track being RUSHED...i felt like EXCUSE ME R WE EVEN WATCHING THE SAME SHW...since hcs entry till now we hv had innumerable scenes of raghvi the past eight months...

nd its not as if shw is ending now ...not as if u wont see any more of raghvi now...the shw is still going on and there ll b more of raghvi

plus what RUSHING  u r tking abt...cvs hv used the longest time to mk the raghvi luv story realistic...didnt shw kuch kuch hota hai between them wihin a few months...

even main leads of other shws fall in luv faster than raghvi did mking it look so real

we hv had enuf romance post leap b4 nd after marriage

so what r u complaining abt

jus coz the present epis r tension filled hv u forgotten all raghvi scenes we had b4

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKblue star

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by Saraella

i agree on mjht and geet part

we hv had 2 yrs of th jodi

but not in dmg...kash kasu kajen jeran all we had for jus 9 to 10 months.not even a yr...mking people get crazy for them even more

kash kajen nd jeran fans demanded to every1 like crazy to cast them in a shw in every channel but the excuse every1 gave was of freshness

cuming to u complaining abt raghvi track being RUSHED...i felt like EXCUSE ME R WE EVEN WATCHING THE SAME SHW...since hcs entry till now we hv had innumerable scenes of raghvi the past eight months...

nd its not as if shw is ending now ...not as if u wont see any more of raghvi now...the shw is still going on and there ll b more of raghvi

plus what RUSHING  u r tking abt...cvs hv used the longest time to mk the raghvi luv story realistic...didnt shw kuch kuch hota hai between them wihin a few months...

even main leads of other shws fall in luv faster than raghvi did mking it look so real

we hv had enuf romance post leap b4 nd after marriage

so what r u complaining abt

jus coz the present epis r tension filled hv u forgotten all raghvi scenes we had b4

The love track was rushed in two mins song. all of sudden sia fall in love with raghav and all of sudden she got married. Shows like YRKKH IPKKND EHMMBH MKAP has shown their leads love tracks for months and an awesome marriage but here nothing has been shown.

those june july scenes were rushed badly. there were few awesome scenes of raghaVI but that june july track was whole contributed to V. his memory loss track.

From may to august all raghaVI has gotten is few talks scenes with few hand touch scenes. thats all.

Now coming to sept. we got two hugs that too badly rushed edited and senseless and a two min iktara song covering whole sia raghav love track.. c'mon just two mins. where other jodis got it for 2 months. we got it in two mins.

Now rain scene and one or two more romantic scenes which does not make sense to me at all. the whole love track has been badly escape. and then few romantic scenes to shut our mouth.

very good job cvs have done in rushing everything with raghaVI

I am a big raghaVI fan and it makes me angry the treatment they gave to raghav sia. yes there has been 8 months since raghav enter the show but hardly there has been any such scenes which could tell that this is the justice or this is the right thing.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index