Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Will there be a Harsri again? - Page 3

blue star thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Don't worry.

They won't go anywhere.Be positive.

Pls keep posting reassuring words like this...to keep my hopes uplifting...dukh ki badal chai hui hai harjaga...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue star thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

awesome post blue because I'm worried about that too
I don't mind them leaving the show cuz its ruined now but I wanna see them together again on another romantic show.
I am in love with this jodi...😭

Wht would u choose if u were given with the two choices..

1. Watch this show with Rasia..even though the show is ruined story wise!
2. HC leaving the show which means no Rasia..bt there will be no Rasia in anyother show...

I wanna knw!!
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue star

There are a lot of popular jodis that people wanna see again...even the other pairings HC had in his previous shows are high in demand...bt how many of those popular jodis did we actually get to experience all over again???????? RAsia isnt even a year old...how popular is the jodi yet??? there are more popular jodis that people crave to see...we dnt get to see them...do u think Rasia will be ever paired again in another show...thats too much too count on...and that is veryyy rare...i must say... we MIGHT nt get this jodi again...!!!!!!!!!!!!! To create a craze even equal to the HC's other pairings this couple needs to stay onscreen for atleast a year...and we all knw people dnt get wht they wnt ..almost always!!!!

blue star.. then u will have to enjoy them to the maximum in this show itself... or  pray hard that producers cast them soon in another show

blue star thumbnail
@FLUTTERBY...YES AND WHEN ONE OF THEM LEAVES..WE WILL HV NOTHING BT THE FEW OLD SECENES TO FEED ON FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES...
deman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
on popular demand they can be back. i to want to c them 2gather ðŸ˜Š
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@blue star I will chose the first option meaning will watch show with raghaVI even though the story is ruined

I want raghaVI/harshsri badly. its been only 6 months till they came. they cannot just leave :(

crazygod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder how many time couples have been taken from one show and repeated in another, no matter how much a fan demands. The Geet couple were most popular, we all wanted them back together, but they are on different show. Same goes with DMG couples. So I would say we have got few more months to enjoy Harsri, that too on this show only. if it ends, 99% chances are that for long its the last time they will be seen together. And what's the guarantee that they will be shown in a better way there. 

So lets make maximum of it, till we have them.
Ooolalala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazygod

I wonder how many time couples have been taken from one show and repeated in another, no matter how much a fan demands. The Geet couple were most popular, we all wanted them back together, but they are on different show. Same goes with DMG couples. So I would say we have got few more months to enjoy Harsri, that too on this show only. if it ends, 99% chances are that for long its the last time they will be seen together. And what's the guarantee that they will be shown in a better way there. 

So lets make maximum of it, till we have them.

Geet couple had everything. I mean their chemistry was explore in every single way. here its not. No love track, No good marriage, No journey nothing. if this couple does not come again on screen then that would be highly ridiculous

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
jodis r hardly repeated on tv

doesnt matter how much audience demand

big proof the jodis of dmg nd mjht

also hc jodi with aditi

fans died demanding for them

but channels producers all said tv needs freshness which is true in a sense

for eg i luved geet maan and abhay piya like hell

but i m going crazy over dd n vivian in madhubaala now

Ooolalala thumbnail

I have watch DMG MJHT Geet all these jodis and to speak frankly all these jodis have got everything. their chemistry has been explore in every single way esp geet maan and prem heer. No offence to the fans but saying the truth but here forget about exploring chemistry, the chemistry is hardly touched. everything regarding them has been rushed escape. The chemistry of the couple is hardly been shown!.