Supernatural

TorCon 2012 SPN ( J2 Misha Panel , M&G added)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

I was hoping to find one thread for this ...but there were none Ouch so I thought I'll make one ...especially because the panels are hillarious and it deserves to be on the forum Big smile ( MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS THOUGH )

J2 Breakfast Panel :

Tweet Summary ; 
credit - all_spn.livejournal

@LoveJeter02
Creation ran late getting the breakfast started and the boys are already late. The muscle is here so they can't be far. #torcon

@dawnages
Jared is talking about reading his mentions and all the comments about his hair. #TorCon
@dawnages
Someone told them about the basting J2 comment yesterday. LOL. #TorCon

@FangasmSPN
Dleted 'brother' scene at the end of the premiere ep! Damn!!! #TorCon
@FangasmSPN
Jared keeps sending pics of Thomas to Jensen. Fans: Awww. #TorCon

@dawnages
Fan asked about Danneel, cheers from the crowd. :D Jensen seemed appreciative #TorCon
@dawnages
Jensen just said you shut your mouth. Oh my!! #TorCon
@dawnages
Jared got casing mark burns on his face from the gun he shot in Slash Fiction #TorCon

@Pinkmoon911
Jared is talking about reading his mentions on twitter and all the comments about his hair. Xx #torcon

?
@FangasmSPN ( spoiler ) 
Cool fight scene coming up bw Sam and Dean. Oooh #TorCon

?

@aleenashaukat
Jensen wants John to come back. #SPN #TorCon

@dawnages
Jensen talking about yelling in Yellow Fever. He did it as a joke at first & the director wanted to go with it. #TorCon

@aleenashaukat
They are playing Renegade. #SPN #TorCon

@FangasmSPN
Purgatory is a paintball field. How appropriate. #TorCon

@dawnages
Fan told Jensen kudos on Angeles! #TorCon
@dawnages
A fan told Jensen purgatory Dean is sexy. #TorCon

?@deidre2002
The last scene of 8x01 was cut. And it was a brother bonding scene :(

You guys can update the thread with other stuffs I know there is one more panel to go and there was Misha Panel yesterday ...I will get it updated as and when I get more stuffs

J2 Panel : (Thanks to -x-Reshu-x-  for the link Embarrassed )
Tweet Summary : 
@PadaFandom1 
@nerd_angel_k #TorCon J2: I wave my arms J2 call on me & I said "I'm sorry about the Texas Rangers!" Jared said: "Clif, kill her!" 

@amenackleski 
So, at #TorCon, Jared came out of a room yelling, "I AM TALLER THAN EVERYONE." LOL. Only Jared. :'-) 

?@clockworkrobots 
Sam and Dean will spend some time at a renaissance fair in an upcoming ep! #torcon 

@dawnages 
Jensen just walked off the stage because Jared is dominating the panel. He went to the mic to ask a question. #TorCon 
@dawnages 
Jared on Bobby's death: it was a great ep but very difficult. Jensen is pretending to choke up. #TorCon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon J2: Jared: I'm really tall in Europe. Jensen: is there anywhere u r not? 

@clockworkrobots 
Jensen goes around stage to the q mic after Jared claims a q: "this is, uh, a question for Jensen"/Jared: "I'll take this one!" #torcon 

?@MellyBelly626 
.@jarpad's carry on bag is so large it just looks like a purse on him, according to Jensen #TorCon 

@summersfall789 
Jared: He won't fit in my carry-on. (on why Jim Beaver didn't come to #TorCon) 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon Jared: I'll take this (question from fan). Puts feet up on Jensen's lap. Jensen walks out goes to audience mike 

@summersfall789 
Jensen's face listening to Jared answer is a natural Blue Steel. :333 #TorCon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
'good people find good people' Jensen on meeting Jared #torcon 

@dawnages 
Awww Jared just said welcome to the family to a new fan. #TorCon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon Jensen asks q for Jared what's it like working with Jared?? Lol 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Jensen toilet tapered and stinkbombed Jareds trailer then decided to be prank allies #torcon 

@clockworkrobots 
Most elaborate prank pulled on set? A: Coins in Misha's car, Jensen putting stink bombs in Jared's trailer #torcon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
In first season immediately found out they had a lot in common 'not into hollywood BS' #torcon 

@clockworkrobots 
Jensen talking about a prank the crew and Kim Manners pulled on J2 where they got drenched in cold water #torcon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Kim Manders (sp?) stole their motor bikes and suspended from sound stage ceiling #torcon 
@KaibeginsKiss 
'good people find good people' Jensen on meeting Jared #torcon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon fave season? Jen: S1 Jar: S4 a lot going on 

@clockworkrobots 
Jared talking about laying on the glass floor in the CN Tower and being terrified #torcon 

@dawnages 
Jensen would do the CN Tower edge walk. Jared is talking about stomping on the glass floor at the CN Tower. #TorCon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Jared was afraid of standing on glass floor of CN tower, finally managed to lay down #torcon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon Jen skydived twice 

@clockworkrobots 
Jensen re-enacts his first time bungee jumping #torcon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon Jensen talking about bungee jumping for first time & second time. 1st: scared 2nd: wheee! 

@KaibeginsKiss 
During filming two days ago jared was asked to leave set so Misha could get his shots #torcon 

?@clockworkrobots 
most difficult scene to film without cracking? Jensen: 2 days ago! Jared was asked to leave set during Misha's coverage #torcon 
@clockworkrobots 
vague references to 8.08 as involving "the exploration of side stories" #torcon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Director trying to block Jared so Jensen came on and immediately yelled 'hey misha!' did a funny dance #torcon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon fan gave Jared baby clothes for Thomas (moose on it!) 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Jensen 'deans not an alcoholic, I'm in Denial!' 'problem with purgatory no alcohol stores' #torcon 
@KaibeginsKiss 
Fan brought adorable moose pjs for Thomas #torcon 

@clockworkrobots 
fan asks if Dean's alcoholism will be addressed in s8, after some jokes he says purgatory's forced sobriety will have some effect #torcon 

?@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon change between boys & J2: Jared pulls his chair, faces Jen (like a therapist) 

@MellyBelly626 
Every time @jarpad says "y'all", I die a little! #TorCon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Nice watching each other and crew 'growing up' over the years from Jared #torcon 

@LikaSunbeam 
"Fan asks about Dean and his alcohol consumption. Jensen says Dean can't be an alcoholic - there are no bars in Purgatory!" #torcon 

@dawnages 
I like that Jared just said "it's nice to share things in their lives with their friends, family & all of you" over the years. #TorCon 
?@dawnages 
Fan asking Jensen about Priestly role, Jared says "I'll take this one" #TorCon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon Jen: he's like a brother to me. Audience: Awww! Jen: all right, cut it out, there, I said it! 

@summersfall789 
Jensen: Alright. >:[ I said it. Let's leave it at that. (on admitting that Jared's like a brother to him) #TorCon 

@dawnages 
Jensen: you know, we're not Sam & Dean. Jared: whoa, woah, woah, we're not?? #TorCon 

@summersfall789 
Jared: I'm not afraid of heights. #TorCon <3 ummm... Well, duh. 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Jared in Criss Angel is a douchebag, did not like knives above him, or the snake #torcon 

@summersfall789 
Jensen: THE SNAKE WAS ON ME!!! #TorCon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Jensen did not like the clowns #torcon 

@clockworkrobots 
thing that annoys them about each other? Jensen and Jared now doing impressions! Jensen flips his hair, Jared does a blue steel #torcon 

@summersfall789 
Here comes Jared's Jensen impression! #TorCon 
?@summersfall789 
Jensen: I can't help it. I have striking features #TorCon 

@dawnages 
Jared: "we both have GREAT hair. No, I'm just kidding". #TorCon 

@LikaSunbeam 
"thing that annoys them about each other? Jensen and Jared now doing impressions! Jensen flips his hair, Jared does a blue steel" #torcon 

@summersfall789 
Jensen: She asked about Sam! You're talking about charging your phone! #TorCon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
'jared like sam likes to charge his phone' 'jensen like dean drinks when they go into this mode' #torcon 

@idlelibrarian 
Jensen: I'm as fragile as a flower. #torcon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon Jen abt growing tough skin in business 

@LikaSunbeam 
"I'm as fragile as a flower... But when it comes to the industry, nails." -Jensen #torcon 

@summersfall789 
Jared: I would play Ruby because she gets to hook up with Sam. #TorCon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
If he couldn't play Sam Jared would play Ruby #torcon Jensen agrees 'because she gets to hook up with sam 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon what character to play other than S & D? Jar: Ruby coz she gets to hook up with that guy Sam! Jen: that explains a lot. 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Jensen seriously wants to play Alistair #torcon 

@dawnages 
But Jensen says seriously, he would play Allistair. Most memorable moments filming those scenes. #TorCon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon craziest thing female fan has done to get attn? Jen: lifts shirt. Fan: Does it work? Jen: just show up. We're men 

@dawnages 
Jensen: we're men, you don't have to do much to get our attention. Just show up. #TorCon 

@EmmyH88 
That was such an awesome panel with Jared and Jensen. They were very outgoing today. #torcon 

@dawnages 
The panel ended with them being embarrassed & blushing but in a good way! They were in fantastic moods today. #TorCon

Misha Panel : ( Sry can't copy past cause of word limit )
http://www.mycoven.com/supernatural/conventions/board90-supernatural-conventions/5793-2012-torcon-con-whisperer/index2.html#post90731

Jensen M & G :

http://fwolfling.tumblr.com/post/33097446302/jensens-private-q-a(Thanks to -x-Reshu-x-  for the link Embarrassed )

Jared M & G :
http://fwolfling.tumblr.com/post/33087514115/jareds-private-q-and-a

Misha M & G:
http://jackhawksmoor.tumblr.com/post/33066970457/so-there-i-was-sitting-across-from-misha-collins

Videos of all Panels :(Thanks to -x-Reshu-x-  for the link Embarrassed )
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDNkf5NpQQePksbHmTq0CKU9BzmWSFSoG

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 08 October 2012 at 2:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta faniluvOriginalsrahmona_paksweherms_angel-Hoor-MS-meghasharma-x-Reshu-x-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TorCon 2012 SPN ( J2 Misha Panel , M&G added)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
here is a blog on Jensen's panelEmbarrassed

http://fwolfling.tumblr.com/post/33097446302/jensens-private-q-a

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~herms_angel

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
http://www.mycoven.com/supernatural/conventions/board90-supernatural-conventions/5793-2012-torcon-con-whisperer/index2.html#post90855

~*sindhu*~herms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
They deleted a brother bonding scene? :O WHY? :( Breaks my heart to know that. Please tell me the scene will be in the next episode. Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
And I read the spoiler part in white. Sounds so intense. :| Thanks for the topic, helps a lot. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot for this thread hun Embarrassed

One of my favorite lines from this panel:
Jared: I'm really tall in Europe.
Jensen: is there anywhere u r not?

ROFL ROFL I love these two SO SO much!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fan~*sindhu*~herms_angel

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
you can get all the videos of the panel hereEmbarrassed

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDNkf5NpQQePksbHmTq0CKU9BzmWSFSoG

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~herms_angel-Hoor-

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the links Reshu ...I added all in the first post Hug

herms_angel-x-Reshu-x-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.