I am leaving... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 26

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Chal...Jhoothi kahin ki! Tongue Wink

Mujhe pata hai...Monsi, tu kahin nahin jayegi...I don't think you, or I or any of the true Sarun/Arhi fans can stay away from either the forum or IPK...

Waise. Good to see your post...how about making some of those hilarious ones you made in the past? 

Ab pravachan de diya, humne sun bhi liya...now get to work on your funny posts Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am leaving... (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

S.Arshi

S.Arshi

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

I loved your post especially your comment: "Can we just get back to the discussion on the episodes?". I really miss that. Day Dreaming

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present." 
by Bil Keane

Edited by S.Arshi - 07 October 2012 at 1:40pm

monsi08

Arshig8

IF-Rockerz

Arshig8

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I was really scared , but good post yaar Clap  Barun is not going , he cannot leave us Wink so we will IPKKND till it ends 

monsi08

Adorable.SARUN

IF-Dazzler

Adorable.SARUN

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Lol! Seeing the Title, I thought you are leaving the Forum! LOL 
I soo Loved your Post! Smile
Analysis Of Episodes! How much i Miss them! Unhappy Thank you Dear! Smile
Team SaRun! Smile

Edited by Adorable.SARUN - 07 October 2012 at 9:14pm

monsi08

nabiii

IF-Sizzlerz

nabiii

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Nice post.

monsi08

Arshi146

Arshi146

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
You go girlfriend! You tell them how it is!

monsi08

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Okk peepal... before I say anything about the subject of this post... I would like to bring some of the high points of last week's episodes... <font color="#FF0000">phir mauka mile na mile...Confused !
</font>
Monday :
  • Loved that ASR spoke his heart out and Khushi understood him
  • And yeah... they saw the cameras and detective-giri began... although the whole idea of snake keeping Cameras to see the live telecast of SR seemed too creepy and yucky Dead

Tuesday :

• Awww... cute li'l under the blanket talk... only if there was a quick peck on lips or cheek or even forehead would have been the icing on the cake.. but.. never mind... at last ArHi are together and that's the biggest relief Embarrassed
  • Snake proved again that he is the dumbest villain ever on this planet earth keeping all his own footages stored in his own laptop.. does he do some kind of self performance appraisal seeing them LOL Nevertheless.. ArHi have teamed up .. and nothing can save the Snake nowWink
  • Khushi realizes that what big mistake she has done bringing the Snake back. And she wont spare him now at any cost.. ! YAY for Team ArHi... Big smile
Wednesday :
  • Cameras are removed .. and ArHi can do whatever they like LOL I loved that small naughty act by ASR Wink But .. the biggest task ahead .. and they cant relax.. !
  • NK is back in the team.. me loving it.Embarrassed. although that DM act to make Mami regret her deeds.. kuchh jama nahin... Ouch
  • Trapping Snake in his own game has begun... !

Thursday :

• Awww,... ASR's "superb acting" ke jalwe... kya kehna...LOL Khushi is again at her best.. after the kidnapping fiasco.. she very well knows how to tackle the Snake.
  • Psyching the Snake is full on... Snakewa ate abortion tabs ...eeks.. i hope he wasnt preggo Confused LOL

Friday :

• Awww... ASR knows that the wifey is stressed out and does exactly what he should have done Wink I only wish that Khushi wears this saree at least , the last saree forgotten Confused
  • Snake's revelation to Anji Baby is soon to happen... M curious to know her reactions and Snake's next moves.

So... done... !!

Reading all what I wrote above... did you all forget what the actual subject was... ? hmmm... so the point is "Can we just get back to the discussion on the episodes?" There were so many good, not so good, bad things happened in the past week's episodes but this time we are not at all talking about them? Anyone remembers how much we used to discuss and analyse every small thing in each episode.. so what happened now? Can we just leave Barun alone to decide what he wants to do in his life for DM's sake LOL

Anyways...

For those <font color="#0000FF">VERY VERY FEW(read one or two if I am luckyLOL</font>) who opened the post to see if I am announcing my departure and say "please dont".. LOL

And for the rest who opened the post just for the sake of it thinking "<font color="#0000FF">WHO THE HELL CARES IF YOU LEAVE OR NOT" LOL</font>

I AM NOT LEAVING... Evil Smile You like it or dont like it.. I am going to be here watching IPK till it lasts.. Smile

ps ... Barun is ASR and ASR is Barun... Khushi is Sanaya and Sanaya is Khushi... They are irreplaceable... anyone goes... IPK ends... I am "team SARUN and team ArHi".. what are you?

Cheers,

Monsi

Superb post
Agree we should focus more on the episode and future track discussion and yeah very we'll said...people are already ready to replicate Barun to some random glactors as ASR. It no Barun is ASR and ASR is Barun and Sanaya is Khushi and Khushi is Sanaya if anyone leaves the show cannot run I would prefer to go off air...no charm and chemistry attract us without ArShi aka Sarun

monsi08

Shivani39

Shivani39

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Ditto

monsi08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top