trintring

IF-Rockerz

trintring

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by bs_si

phew subha subha got a scare pening the PM Monsi... and yeah its high time, we all got back to do what came to this forum to do.. that is discuss, analyse, rant , vent, drool on IPK and ArHi. Tongue

With redux closed, we dont have any common platform to vent out... r u guys opening any threads ?

Girls are taking turns opening IP Adda..most of us Redux girls are chatting there.. so pop in when u get time... we can always rant. LOL

IP adda .. oh that's urs .. Tongue  Will drop by for sure ..

Sathu and Doods have left cause they aren't watching it anymore,LOL but most of us are still there .. on and off but holding strong. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am leaving... (Page 25)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
What? Sathu's not watching the show anymore? I thought she only stopped writing

trintring

trintring

IF-Rockerz

trintring

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Nah Naz.. she stopped watching alltogether...not interested with post marriage romance LOL and the show has gone downhill anyway. She's not really coming to IPK forum either.

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
ROFL

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Nah Naz.. she stopped watching alltogether...not interested with post marriage romance LOL and the show has gone downhill anyway. She's not really coming to IPK forum either.
Cry

radesai

radesai

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by radesai

• Snake proved again that he is the dumbest villain ever on this planet earth keeping all his own footages stored in his own laptop.. does he do some kind of self performance appraisal seeing them LOL 

Self-performance appraisal !! ROFLROFLROFL
Tooo good Monsi...LOL 
I was planning to leave, but if you keep writing like this I am going to hang around for a little more time I think Big smileLOL

ha ha ...then may be the only thing now will force u to leave will be overdose of my writing LOL

Sorry Monsi, you have a long way to go when it comes to overdose Big smile.. after watching IP antics tolerance to normal dose has reached overdose now LOLLOL 

[read: anjali's giggle, shyamu's monologue, naani's hairdo, maami's makeup, khushi's velvet, arnav's hair gel, akash's silence, payal's..Ermm god-knows-what (maybe Payal herself LOL)]

Edited by radesai - 09 October 2012 at 10:56pm

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Didn't expect Sathu to run off from her B pojitive red bull doze LOL I must catch her 

trintring

IF-Rockerz

trintring

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Didn't expect Sathu to run off from her B pojitive red bull doze LOL I must catch her 

Who knows maby someone else will catch her fancy...like a certain someone in "I Do" LOL Sathu will kill me if she reads this... Only saving grace is she is not visiting IPK forum. 

HappyMelody

Post Reply New Post

Go to top