I am leaving... (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 26

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
a round of aplauds to u for bring positivity back on the forum awesome post dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am leaving... (Page 15)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Paarijat

Paarijat

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
You always make me laugh. Thanks!

monsi08

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Monsi, true that, I am tired of this forum and constant bashing and hate posts deviating from the main thing that is the show. Barun is still very much ASR so why don't we have to jump to conclusions before its even final. I for once still am watching the show, come to the forum after the episode, but appalled at the posts. I have nothing to discuss or say at all.

Anyway I like this post very much, you have summarized all the episodes of last week, I am looking forward to Shyam's revelation to Anjali and what she plans to do with him beyond slapping. Did we all not wait for this for a long time.

You are so right yaar... I also come everyday on forum after each episode.. and all I saw in the last week was Blood Bath... Noone discussed stupid Mami plot.. or Smart moves by ArHi.. or the regret that Khushi showed in bringing back Shyam and everything... I was frustrated to say the least... hence this post.. !

Even I am very very curious to know what happens beyond the slap... I always wanted that ArHi team up against Snake and defeat him.. and now when we are getting it.. we are not bothered about it at all... this feels absurd !
Thanks dearie for your support Smile

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sodapop2

At last, someone is talking about the show!!
Thanks for a sensible post. 

I am in team SARUN and team ARSHI and team IPKKND too.

The moment Barun and Sanaya are in opposite teams, ARSHI magic makes an exit.
And ARSHI are the reason why we are all here, well majority of us, anyways.
So, why this divide? Why waste time and energy and space  with irrelevant and irrational fist fights?
I seriously don't get it.

Ditto !!! Smile

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Oh God Monsi..seriously..it feels so good reading something about the show..this week has been a roller coaster...seriously i thought i cam to a looney forumConfused

I have been so sick..this weekend..i guess part of the credit goes to all the stressful stuff i have seen here..

But...smart move on the titleLOL

I am loving this current track and I am just going t enjoy it..my dear..till the show lastsEmbarrassed

Shy HugHugHug
Me too loving the current track.. got sick n tired of Snake's twitching.. I hope Anji Baby's slap twitches his face once n for all LOL

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaa

I am here till the end but i am planning to leave the forum

Yeah... forum bhatak gaya hai.. only u me n hum can bring it back to sanity so dont leave Big smile

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachpie

Ha! So nice ! A summary of all the episodes in the past week! Good that u came up with all this

Thanks Smile

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Oh hello Ms. Bak bak queen!! 

I see you writing thank you notes in full speed Wink

monsi08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top