Page 13 of 26

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by sbk2

Chal...Jhoothi kahin ki! Tongue Wink

Mujhe pata hai...Monsi, tu kahin nahin jayegi...I don't think you, or I or any of the true Sarun/Arhi fans can stay away from either the forum or IPK...

Waise. Good to see your post...how about making some of those hilarious ones you made in the past? 

Ab pravachan de diya, humne sun bhi liya...now get to work on your funny posts Tongue

Tongue

Shweta yaar... forum ki aag mein mera SOH bhasam hone wala hai ... kuch funny nahin lag raha Confused
isliye ye post likha...lekin kya likha naWink... hai ki nahin Approve    Monsi Baba ki amar vaani LOL

LOL  LOL  

Moonh Miya Mitthoo kahin ki Tongue

Did not get a chance to chat with you..had to ask you - what did you think of the farmhouse episode?!!

Wasn't it beautiful?

Hahahaham I even enjoyed Khushi's clumsy dance LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am leaving... (Page 13)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DKS-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DKS-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

ps ... Barun is ASR and ASR is Barun... Khushi is Sanaya and Sanaya is Khushi... They are irreplaceable... anyone goes... IPK ends... I am "team SARUN and team ArHi".. what are you?

Cheers,

Monsi

Cannot agree more...

monsi08

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I knew u werent going anywhere.. Being a fan of your posts, itna toh jaanti hoon main..LOL

Glad that we have something abt the episode and SaRun.. Im for Team IPKKND/ArHi and SaRun.. Embarrassed

monsi08

_BarunS_Addict_

IF-Rockerz

_BarunS_Addict_

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arnav_addict

you know what came in my mind after reading your PM title???I know tum janti ho.WinkLOL

Ok...Tonguemy actual thought...

Ab isse kya hua???not again.*me sighs exasperated *LOLlagta hai ab phir se iss tough 'nut' ko 'crack' karte karte hum log khud 'crack jack' hone wale hain.ROFL

Abe monsi leaving IF is something beyond impossible.Approve21st december 2012 hoga,duniya khatam ho rahi hogi,sab idhar udhar bhag rahe honge but apni monsi apne lappy se chipke huye IF pe post creat kar rahi hogi...'Duniya khatam,IPKKND hajam'ROFLROFL

Chalo abhi ke liye itna hi...detail mey postmortem laterLOLbahut kaam haiCool

repeat telecast kyun kar rahi hai Ermm

Tumhara thread haunted hai monsiROFL
Kis ka patta saaf kiya tha???sach bataoROFL

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Chal...Jhoothi kahin ki! Tongue Wink

Mujhe pata hai...Monsi, tu kahin nahin jayegi...I don't think you, or I or any of the true Sarun/Arhi fans can stay away from either the forum or IPK...

Waise. Good to see your post...how about making some of those hilarious ones you made in the past? 

Ab pravachan de diya, humne sun bhi liya...now get to work on your funny posts Tongue

Tongue

Shweta yaar... forum ki aag mein mera SOH bhasam hone wala hai ... kuch funny nahin lag raha Confused
isliye ye post likha...lekin kya likha naWink... hai ki nahin Approve    Monsi Baba ki amar vaani LOL

LOL  LOL  

Moonh Miya Mitthoo kahin ki Tongue

Did not get a chance to chat with you..had to ask you - what did you think of the farmhouse episode?!!

Wasn't it beautiful?

Hahahaham I even enjoyed Khushi's clumsy dance LOL!

miya mitthhoo banne mein hi bhalai hai... ego satisfy ho jata hai ROFL

Farmhouse... awww... me cudnt stop awwwing ... everything was just purrrfect ...
Khushi luked hot ... and good that they didnt control their desires.. it wud have luked awkward.. LOL  
the bangles removing.. dori opening...neck nuzzling... and asking for a kiss... and removing earring which wasnt shown LOL  everything... awww...

sbk2

_BarunS_Addict_

IF-Rockerz

_BarunS_Addict_

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arnav_addict

sahi boli ekdum... Indian politics needs these ppl.. aao banaye ek behtar kal wale LOL

Aao banaye behtar kal...by pakaofy 'garib janta'LOLROFL
'Pakana hai toh pakao'...koi nahi rokegaROFL

ROFL
haan na... democracy hai... karo jo karna hai... lekin Barun ko bhi to karne do jo usse karna hai ROFL

Democracy toh hai but when it concerns Barun ...bechara can't even breath by himself.Shockedlog aake 'halla' kar denge...
'Barun ne saans li.What was he thinking?Angry'
ROFL

Ireena7

IF-Dazzler

Ireena7

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I am team Sarun and Arshi...Smile

monsi08

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Arshi

I loved your post especially your comment: "Can we just get back to the discussion on the episodes?". I really miss that. Day Dreaming

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present." 
by Bil Keane

Originally posted by Arshig8

I was really scared , but good post yaar Clap  Barun is not going , he cannot leave us Wink so we will IPKKND till it ends 

Originally posted by Adorable.SARUN

Lol! Seeing the Title, I thought you are leaving the Forum! LOL 
I soo Loved your Post! Smile
Analysis Of Episodes! How much i Miss them! Unhappy Thank you Dear! Smile
Team SaRun! Smile

Originally posted by ogive_nab

Nice post.

Originally posted by Arshi146

You go girlfriend! You tell them how it is!

Originally posted by Angel13

Superb post
Agree we should focus more on the episode and future track discussion and yeah very we'll said...people are already ready to replicate Barun to some random glactors as ASR. It no Barun is ASR and ASR is Barun and Sanaya is Khushi and Khushi is Sanaya if anyone leaves the show cannot run I would prefer to go off air...no charm and chemistry attract us without ArShi aka Sarun

Originally posted by Shivani39

Ditto

Thanks all ... glad to see u all agree with me Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top