Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Voilaaa peeps πŸ₯³

I'm gonna miss tonight's episode cuz of a late night meeting. Hope I don't miss much which is a tough call considering the precap πŸ˜†
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dkatmala

exactly yaar, why would take this much tension on somebody else's decision. Nice to see your post about the show and of course making it in a lighter way. It was really nice. Somehow forum seems to be at peace today.

I know.. after a long time I could see few posts on last night's episode... but I feel it is yet to be back on track ... hope this week turns out good 😊
monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Voilaaa peeps πŸ₯³

I'm gonna miss tonight's episode cuz of a late night meeting. Hope I don't miss much which is a tough call considering the precap πŸ˜†

you can watch the repeat ... I think today will be Shyanjali love saga enacted by NK-Khushi...
Slap will be tomorrow... unless they go on a bullet train speed πŸ˜†
monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radesai

Self-performance appraisal !! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Tooo good Monsi...πŸ˜† 
I was planning to leave, but if you keep writing like this I am going to hang around for a little more time I think πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

ha ha ...then may be the only thing now will force u to leave will be overdose of my writing πŸ˜†
monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† abhi jaake tumhare office waalon se complain karti hoon that they are not paying you enough

gud idea... thoda salary badha de to Majja ni life πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Repeat goes at 11 pm right? I'm not sure I'll have energy left to catch it at that time unless I watch it tomorrow. Well I can't miss NK and Khushi's acting either... I'm in a fix now 

What I don't understand is Shyamu talking to himself the whole time. Poor thing he's causing his own downfall πŸ€£
monsi08 thumbnail

Repeat goes at 11 pm right? I'm not sure I'll have energy left to catch it at that time unless I watch it tomorrow. Well I can't miss NK and Khushi's acting either... I'm in a fix now 

What I don't understand is Shyamu talking to himself the whole time. Poor thing he's causing his own downfall πŸ€£

Exactly ! He keeps talking to himself yaar !...
I dont know how they gonna trigger him to confess everything... and I am not satisfied if he confesses only baby killing.. i want him to confess everything ... but *sigh*... Leads never get the justice anyways... πŸ˜•
monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ROYALTHOMSON

NICE POST😊😊😊😊😊

πŸ˜ƒ
BIackSwan thumbnail
Well he has to knock his head off to confess everything. Although I'm not fully convinced by Arhi's plot on proving him guilty, it's worth watching them being clever for once
monsi08 thumbnail

Well he has to knock his head off to confess everything. Although I'm not fully convinced by Arhi's plot on proving him guilty, it's worth watching them being clever for once

true..! it is totally bollywoodish i say.. But yeah... anything for the win over Snake... i am too tired of seeing him getting away with anything and everything while others play blind act !!!