monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Okk peepal... before I say anything about the subject of this post... I would like to bring some of the high points of last week's episodes... phir mauka mile na mile...😕 !

Monday :
  • Loved that ASR spoke his heart out and Khushi understood him
  • And yeah... they saw the cameras and detective-giri began... although the whole idea of snake keeping Cameras to see the live telecast of SR seemed too creepy and yucky 🤢

Tuesday :

• Awww... cute li'l under the blanket talk... only if there was a quick peck on lips or cheek or even forehead would have been the icing on the cake.. but.. never mind... at last ArHi are together and that's the biggest relief 😳
  • Snake proved again that he is the dumbest villain ever on this planet earth keeping all his own footages stored in his own laptop.. does he do some kind of self performance appraisal seeing them 😆 Nevertheless.. ArHi have teamed up .. and nothing can save the Snake now😉
  • Khushi realizes that what big mistake she has done bringing the Snake back. And she wont spare him now at any cost.. ! YAY for Team ArHi... 😃
Wednesday :
  • Cameras are removed .. and ArHi can do whatever they like 😆 I loved that small naughty act by ASR 😉 But .. the biggest task ahead .. and they cant relax.. !
  • NK is back in the team.. me loving it.😳. although that DM act to make Mami regret her deeds.. kuchh jama nahin...
  • Trapping Snake in his own game has begun... !

Thursday :

• Awww,... ASR's "superb acting" ke jalwe... kya kehna... 😆 Khushi is again at her best.. after the kidnapping fiasco.. she very well knows how to tackle the Snake.
  • Psyching the Snake is full on... Snakewa ate abortion tabs ...eeks.. i hope he wasnt preggo 😕  😆

Friday :

• Awww... ASR knows that the wifey is stressed out and does exactly what he should have done 😉 I only wish that Khushi wears this saree at least , the last saree forgotten 😕
  • Snake's revelation to Anji Baby is soon to happen... M curious to know her reactions and Snake's next moves.

So... done... !!

Reading all what I wrote above... did you all forget what the actual subject was... ? hmmm... so the point is "Can we just get back to the discussion on the episodes?" There were so many good, not so good, bad things happened in the past week's episodes but this time we are not at all talking about them? Anyone remembers how much we used to discuss and analyse every small thing in each episode.. so what happened now? Can we just leave Barun alone to decide what he wants to do in his life for DM's sake 😆

Anyways...

For those VERY VERY FEW(read one or two if I am lucky😆) who opened the post to see if I am announcing my departure and say "please dont".. 😆

And for the rest who opened the post just for the sake of it thinking "WHO THE HELL CARES IF YOU LEAVE OR NOT" 😆

I AM NOT LEAVING... 😈  You like it or dont like it.. I am going to be here watching IPK till it lasts.. 😊

ps ... Barun is ASR and ASR is Barun... Khushi is Sanaya and Sanaya is Khushi... They are irreplaceable... anyone goes... IPK ends... I am "team SARUN and team ArHi".. what are you?

Cheers,

Monsi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One topic in days about the show. Thank you.

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish you all the peace in life and come back by december end or early January. The forum will at peace by then or completely mad by that time. Have a peaceful life yaar. I am continuing in this forum just because I don't have other jobs.
Mani.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Am with u dear...even I was wondering...what had happened to all...posts regarding BARUN's quit only...!!!!!! Thanks for this post dear...am in SARUN n ARSHI team...!!!!!'
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Monsi apne toh dara diya...
I have not read the post...
I just scrolled down to see d raaz...
Lol..
Thank god u r not...
:)

I am an optimist...
Barun is not leaving till d show lasts...
So I stay on too till d show lasts..
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good post Monsi. 
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good post
I am all for Sarun and Arhi.  Without them, there is no IPKKND.

IPKKND is the best serial and nothing else interest me. Will watch it till it lasts.  Wanted it to go on and on. 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: monsi08

For those VERY VERY FEW(read one or two if I am lucky😆) who opened the post to see if I am announcing my departure and say "please dont".. 😆

And for the rest who opened the post just for the sake of it thinking "WHO THE HELL CARES IF YOU LEAVE OR NOT" 😆

I AM NOT LEAVING... 😈  You like it or dont like it.. I am going to be here watching IPK till it lasts.. 😊

Trust me this is what i read first monsi 🤣 🤣

Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏..finally i found something related to show..thanks yaar
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😆 very well said!!! Agree with u! 😊
And same here... I'm team Sarun and team Arshi! ❤️