Punar Vivah

Ansh Cusotdy Battle

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Watched the promo of BALH on similar context, where a child custody related, very successfull lawyer of filthy rich guy, told his client he cannot win the case as no court give the custody of 5 year kids to father and mother is strong contender, UNLESS they get some dirt in her life or prove her characterless. And actually it is true we have seen in most celebrity case even, Tom Cruise is pretty recent..

So how will Prashant, the moneyless guy can prove?He is reformed as they are showing, so would he sacrifice her character? I cannot see anyother way any court would give him custody, a father who never supported his son or cared of his existence...

Lets see how they proceed here, bend the rules or Aarti weaken here๐Ÿ˜•

PS: Not comparing serial here at all, just trying to bring a point as it instigated the thought, and want healthy discussion only. I am not bashing Prashant or anyone but trying to see how they can even proceed with this even if he is reformed now๐Ÿ˜• 
Edited by bbbccc - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehehe, i will not worry for now because Prashant is penniless and usually the costudy goes to the one who can provide a better future for the kid๐Ÿ˜‰ visitation rights maybe given like hours in a particular day but he has to come back real big to go against Yashji (or so i think) ๐Ÿ˜Š 

PS..why does it have to be Vineet in the prashant role๐Ÿ˜” tearing my heart apart..๐Ÿ˜ณ
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Right now they r building the track.
I think so that they will start that custody battle within this week.
It will take some time.
Let them build it properly.
I'm sure cvs have idea what they r doing.

ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
prashant will fight for ansh s costudy?
but kis mou se?
wasnt he the same man who left his pregnant wife for an other woman
no court will give kids costudy to a father like him(character dheela)
yash is best father for ansh

let s see how the track goes
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think think Prashsnt will ask for custody, he might ask for rights to see Ansh that's all