Punar Vivah

Ansh Cusotdy Battle

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bbbccc

IF-Dazzler

bbbccc

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Watched the promo of BALH on similar context, where a child custody related, very successfull lawyer of filthy rich guy, told his client he cannot win the case as no court give the custody of 5 year kids to father and mother is strong contender, UNLESS they get some dirt in her life or prove her characterless. And actually it is true we have seen in most celebrity case even, Tom Cruise is pretty recent..

So how will Prashant, the moneyless guy can prove?He is reformed as they are showing, so would he sacrifice her character? I cannot see anyother way any court would give him custody, a father who never supported his son or cared of his existence...

Lets see how they proceed here, bend the rules or Aarti weaken hereConfused

PS: Not comparing serial here at all, just trying to bring a point as it instigated the thought, and want healthy discussion only. I am not bashing Prashant or anyone but trying to see how they can even proceed with thisOuch even if he is reformed nowConfused 

Edited by bbbccc - 07 October 2012 at 11:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312lulujjjjgafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ansh Cusotdy Battle" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ladyBgud

IF-Dazzler

ladyBgud

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
hehehe, i will not worry for now because Prashant is penniless and usually the costudy goes to the one who can provide a better future for the kidWink visitation rights maybe given like hours in a particular day but he has to come back real big to go against Yashji (or so i think) Smile 

PS..why does it have to be Vineet in the prashant roleUnhappyOuch tearing my heart apart..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccpickachuPuvZ

pickachu

IF-Sizzlerz

pickachu

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Right now they r building the track.
I think so that they will start that custody battle within this week.
It will take some time.
Let them build it properly.
I'm sure cvs have idea what they r doing.

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
prashant will fight for ansh s costudy?
but kis mou se?
wasnt he the same man who left his pregnant wife for an other woman
no court will give kids costudy to a father like him(character dheela)
yash is best father for ansh

let s see how the track goes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gcluv

Churri

IF-Dazzler

Churri

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
I don't think think Prashsnt will ask for custody, he might ask for rights to see Ansh that's all

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.