Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Neutral Ground !! (Page 3)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Ritzi even I am DVD and thats what I told to someond that I stuck in paradise of love and hate.LOL
We can have peace by ignoring that we don't like as suggested by Manesha. Thats only way.
I mean I respect talent of bot. They are so good friend so even we can.

Yuppp humare Naara hona chahiye Ignore negative post  & comment .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzisilent.desire

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Diya Aur Baati Hum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
needed post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Stunnerz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

DYM Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

needed post

thanks yup i thought of some efforts to restore positivity

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

I hope more people comment on this Post as we need good environment in the Forum . 

silent.desire

itsRitzi IF-Stunnerz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I hope more people comment on this Post as we need good environment in the Forum . 

hope so !!Embarrassed

manesha76silent.desire

itsRitzi IF-Stunnerz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@ritzi. Completely understand your feelings. Last weekend I made a topic (which I never do) about being neutral and many people liked but a few started lecturing me up that it's impossible to be neutral. *sigh* I know we can't be 100% neutral but at least try or if not that then at least be civil towards each other.

I simply can't understand why the need for bashing exist or being rude. Is it so difficult to have respect???!!! Vivian and Drashti are such good friends but fans are fighting like cats and dogs.

Personally I avoid fights and bashing because I don't see any point with it. Putting forward opinions should be allowed for everyone regardless where we stand but can we please do it without the negativity?

Being DD fan is ok, being VD fan is ok but God forbid if you are a DVD fan. Then you are called either an idiot or a hypocrite. *sigh*

Sima14itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Stunnerz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

@ritzi. Completely understand your feelings. Last weekend I made a topic (which I never do) about being neutral and many people liked but a few started lecturing me up that it's impossible to be neutral. *sigh* I know we can't be 100% neutral but at least try or if not that then at least be civil towards each other.

I simply can't understand why the need for bashing exist or being rude. Is it so difficult to have respect???!!! Vivian and Drashti are such good friends but fans are fighting like cats and dogs.

Personally I avoid fights and bashing because I don't see any point with it. Putting forward opinions should be allowed for everyone regardless where we stand but can we please do it without the negativity?

Being DD fan is ok, being VD fan is ok but God forbid if you are a DVD fan. Then you are called either an idiot or a hypocrite. *sigh*

I completely understnd ur plight and i had read ur post and violent comments their !!
But am not  asking ppl to be neutral or biased be watever they wanna be but just maintain peace y we need to bash and fight and say unkind  words at the end of the day no matter wat we say abt an actor and his or her acting  they acting skills will remain same and we are not directors  to decide much abt that Ouch

rahmona_pakswe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index