Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Can we have peace plzz!!!Ouch

KK i Knw many posts have been made And many battles have been fought but THe shanti  Here always goes on holiday !!LOL 

I never wanted to make this post coz i knw nobody listens but the situation is degrading so much tat i was compelled to some  !! KK we have problems when we comment on acting so why dont we stop commenting on other actors acting But then many ppl cant coz we come here for discussion and agar uss pe hi ban lag jaaye then wats the use !!

But dividing this forum seems to be the only solution aise hi iss forum mein kafi divisions hain but no formal one i guess !!

But The fact is wat abt ppl who are neutral who dnt bvelong to any group woh kahan comment karenge ??

And moreover I Have noticed one thing in most cases the TM makes a funny post but commentators start a fight among their own and daat padti hain topic close hota hain TM ka wen he or she is not at any fault at all!!Ouch

TIme TO move oN !!
regards Ritzi

If anyone has any solutions do share Smile

Edited by ritzi12 - 07 October 2012 at 10:13pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

skdrosedesigrl414prema_ksanushka2112JubilantmadhurkCookieRaiderCheckmateIWinNeeju-optimist-RaDMG25abhaylovepiaDark_Chocolate..NadiaZ..rahmona_pakswe.BadtameezBrat.manesha76CrazyGirl.21--Udhay--beautiful_heartundisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neutral Ground !!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76beautiful_heart

akankshasehgal

Goldie

akankshasehgal

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
very true jo neutral hai wo khah jaye???????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_heart

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Since there is lot of negativity its better we should commenting on things which we don't like . We must post comments only about things we like . 

As for some days we need to control our emotions . 

Also i have seen bad comments by some people on other Forum . So even that is harming the Forum . If you don't like somebody don't comment . Aise toh hazarion cheezien hai jo hume pasand nahi . But hum unke baare mein discuss karke kyun apna dimag kharab kare . Why don't we stick to the comments about Things we like . Iss tarah kisike sentiments ko takleef nahi hogi . 

I hope aaj se hum apne koshish karein negativity ko Visarjit kar de . Jaise RK karne wala hai Wink with help of Madhu Embarrassed . 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14CookieRaidermadhurkprema_ksabhaylovepiahifzaabeautiful_heartCrazyGirl.21--Udhay--itsRitzi

Jubilant

Goldie

Jubilant

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Koi solution nahi hai es ka yaar... And there is no place for neutral fans too... Because they will ultimately turn into fan of one lead whom they like little more and its a fact... This is the only reason i stopped comming n interecting in this forum... Jitna bhi neutral rehne ki koshish karo ap nahi reh pate. Ek ko acha bolo tu other will feel u r hypocrite... I feel very bad to see forums condition

abhaylovepiaitsRitzi

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Since there is lot of negativity its better we should commenting on things which we don't like . We must post comments only about things we like . 

As for some days we need to control our emotions . 

Also i have seen bad comments by some people on other Forum . So even that is harming the Forum . If you don't like somebody don't comment . Aise toh hazarion cheezien hai jo hume pasand nahi . But hum unke baare mein discuss karke kyun apna dimag kharab kare . Why don't we stick to the comments about Things we like . Iss tarah kisike sentiments ko takleef nahi hogi . 

I hope aaj se hum apne koshish karein negativity ko Visarjit kar de . Jaise RK karne wala hai Wink with help of Madhu Embarrassed . 

WOw kya bola hain last mein glad hope everybody listens this even i agree with u since so many topics are getting closed even before i can comment LOL But we shud nw try to control our emotions and comment only the things we agree on and the things we dont we shud leave it !!

I hope all listens to their voice of reason and try to make this forum as positive as possible !! This place has highest activity and so we shud also take responsibility to clean it !!
time for visarjaan guys !!Big smile

anushka2112manesha76

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akankshasehgal

very true jo neutral hai wo khah jaye???????????

wahi toh Ouch

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

One more thing i wanted to add , That we will see many people still posting negative comment but agar hum uska saath na de toh banda akele kitna negative comment karega . Aakhir mein khud hi thak jayega . So stop supporting negative comments as they are of no use . Even if they are your friends do not support them . Because if you support them we are not their friends . So we can control our own friends . Problem yeh hai ki agar koi aur usko control karne ko bolega toh woh samjhega ki unke against mein sab bole rahe hain . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NeejuabhaylovepiahifzaaCrazyGirl.21itsRitzi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.