RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ok friends i have promised a ff on ginny and her new feelings along with other shiblings so here is it..i may won't update regularly but won't discontinue it until parvarish ends.. here will be the main theme and character sketch . part-1 will be added soon

Theme

The story starts when both Raavi and Nitin confessed their likings to each other..i won't go into much details of their love confessing session but it came after much drama as expected ..Nitin came to know about Raavi's feelings not from Raavi but from Jeet when after dance competition Jeet told him to keep distance from Raavi and Nitin asked him why..and then out of anger jeet asked him about i love you message and then Nitin got stunned and after knowing all the Raavi and Tanya story he confronted with tanya first and then with Raavi and shouted on them for misinterpreting his friendship ..Raavi got heart broken and as expected cried full of buckets .. Pinky and Sweety were relaxed and everyone consoled her and Tanya also apologized . . but after this incident Nitin started realizing that he actually likes Raavi and tried to say sorry and express his feelings to Raavi , and Raavi avoided him but after lot's of drama Nitin atlast proposed her , also this time he got help from Rocky , because in the meantime he had a good friendship with Rocky and Rocky somehow understood Raavi's feelings as he had same for Aishariya..yes in my story at last Ash is back.. anyways after lots of drama and crying episodes Raavi said to Nitin that she will give him a chance but it will be a friendship first because she doesn't want to do hurry in relationship again and Nitin accepted that.. but Pinky didn't like NiVi friendship again but this time with Papaji's intervention both sweety and pinky shut their mouth also Jeet didn't want Raavi to suffer again..so both sisters unwillingly accepted NiVi friendship but decided to be strict on other children , specially sweety became over protective about Ginny as she had a fear that Ginny could follow Raavi if she doesn't control her..even she asked Rocky not to bring Ash at home but Rocky had other ways to meet ash
         Here in Ginny's class a new boy joined who is too hot tempered and arrogant ..but is a very famous sportsman and was topper in his previous school in Mumbai ..he draw all attention in few time which Ginny and Raashi didn't like as that boy had rude attitude towards girl and for which Ginny and Raashi often get into a fight with him.

so this is the background and theme of my story.. i am giving my character sketch now.

Character Sketch

GINNY

RAAVI

RAASHI

ROCKY

SUNNY

all elders are there including Sweety,Lucky,Pinky,Jeet,Papaji and Lovely,Dolly ..sorry can't give everyone's picture

From Friend circle

Ash (Rocky's love interest)

Nitin ( Raavi's love interest)

Tanya (Raavi's best friend)
Abhishek, Sidhu ( no need any description u know them)
Udi ( Rocky's friend)
Sam , Koyel and Minakshi(Ginny, Rashi's jealous friend)
other boys an girls will come if needed ho were part of parvarish earlier

Sahil ( the boy who was dance partner of Ginny in that drama)
 he is a student of same teacher from whom Ginny takes music lesson, he likes Ginny)

and the new boy of Ginny's class

Rishi

and Simran

Nitin's ex-girlfriend who is jealous for Raavi

Edited by FairyDreams - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i like ur concept a lot. specially the part where nitin starts feeling for ravee. i would also like to see a guy in Ginny's life just to know sweety's reaction!
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Interesting premises. Let's see how you develop the story.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It looks really interesting!

Theme is really good. Its something i am looking forward for. Character Sketch is Cool. Looking forward to the FF, Part 1

PM me when u update! 😳

All the Best for your FF,
-Ridz!
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice, It will be nice to read this FF. DO UPDATE soon nd looking forward to the Ginny's intresting story... Best Of Luck.👍🏼
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aruuu...

so nyc u brought ginny n rushi in ur ff!!!! lovely, plz continue soon...
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Hey Aru,
Waring for 1st chap.

Bdw, u can PM Rushi fans and tell them to read this FF. They'll enjoy it.
RoseFairy thumbnail
thanks for comment
Edited by FairyDreams - 11 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
friends my update will be late for many reasons...

so i am giving a promo for Part-1

the story starts with the new entry..Ginny and Rashi reached to school and found everything unnatural there..they found some students are super excited as if someone special is coming...they were confused who is coming for whom the school is waiting in such excitement?? Sam says its nothing to do with losers like you

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Amazing Promo! 😃

Loved it and really interesting. Looking forward to PART - 1 😃