Star Plus not confirming BS leave because

Annne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Look its clear that Barun is in talk with other production houses...right..we cannot ignore that...Misthi is a very reliable source since long..so I would definitely trust her...But her spoiler is still not very clear...But she did confirmed the two months notice which Star Plus is denying...Which means here that one of them must be lying...

From my point of view...I would say that it is Star Plus as they have a UK trip event for Barun..Thus confirming that he gave a two months notice and that he might be leaving will get the viewers who have already bought their tickets angry...and this might affect the sale of tickets also..😡

This is where the confirmation of Rajan Singh also came in light...He also did confirmed very fastly on twitter that the show is not ending and
BARUN IS VERY MUCH IN THE SHOW...

Which clearly shows that whoever had called Star Plus to know if Barun is leaving is getting the same answer...BARUN SOBTI IS NOT LEAVING...THESE ARE RUMOURS...😕

NOTE: my post is not meant to confuse anyone or bash any actor or member...ITS JUST A VIEW OF MINE..AS THE CHANNEL AND OUR RELIABLE SOURCES ARE SAYING 2 DIFFERENT THINGS...which means DAL MEIN KUCH KALA HAI BOSS...🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Of course, thinking the same!
IronyDied thumbnail
UK trip is not their last destination.. you think "just" for one trip they will lie to their fans to this stage..?? after UK trip if they reveal something then they will have to face more bad things cause then people will obviously loose the trust on them
above all SP has extended the contract with BS for one more year.. till now he was in contract with PH now he is with channel.. understanding what is actually happening?
lets just sit back and take a chill pill.. if BS leaves we will be sad if he doesnt then BEST part of the story,
whatever happens is not in our control so lets just chill a bit :)
aruforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
something is definately wrong...even mishti said that two month notice has been given
Annne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AND WHO IS THE RELIABLE SOURCE WHO SAID THAT HIS CONTRACT WITH SP IS EXTENDED???...have saw it everywhere but NO ONE confirmed that...
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
barun iz nt leavin..plz nw dnt confuse uk audience..let dem njoy de event...
Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
OMG...Do we really a need another post?
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

UK trip is not their last destination.. you think "just" for one trip they will lie to their fans to this stage..?? after UK trip if they reveal something then they will have to face more bad things cause then people will obviously loose the trust on them
above all SP has extended the contract with BS for one more year.. till now he was in contract with PH now he is with channel.. understanding what is actually happening?
lets just sit back and take a chill pill.. if BS leaves we will be sad if he doesnt then BEST part of the story,
whatever happens is not in our control so lets just chill a bit :)

U r right. this is what I believe, but unfortunately such views stand odd here in this forum. I have one request to everyone, those who knows pakka that barun will leave the show, should come forward and prove here, on the contrary they are just focusing on ppl who say he will not leave and is focused on demolishing such posts by arguments and counterarguments. This rumor could one favor for this forum, it tore the forum in pieces.
ayushi1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yar i think barun is nt leaving as nisha told us that both sarun contract has been extended by one year which means barun cannot break the contract with sp 😕
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ayushi1993

yar i think barun is nt leaving as nisha told us that both sarun contract has been extended by one year which means barun cannot break the contract with sp 😕

Mishti gave us d nws abt probability of barun leaving on 5 oct dt means till den nthng ws sure whtr barun wud stay or nt n dis nws of sp extndng d contrct of barun cme mch bfre mishti's spoilers...dt means dis is probably a nw tactics by star plus to calm d fans dwn...i m nt syng wht de did ws wrng..dere insurities r justifiable...any channel wud hv dne dis calling off d whle thng as a rumour