Page 1
Page   of 143
Page 2 Page 143

Omnipotent_Taco

Goldie

Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Eh you. Yes, you. Mad-O-Wot?

If so, you are most welcome here. If naat, pliss squaat. In any other AT where fanaticism is eaten for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Because we don't roll that way.

This is the AT for hairstylist and owner of Mad-O-Wot salon, Sapna Bhavnani. She moonlights as many other things too. But since this is not your typical AT, we won't bother elaborating- because we're lazy as f**k. So I'll just post a helpful link: Clicky

Also visit A Click A Day Will Keep Your Boredom At Bay to donate One Rupee to all the underprivileged people who haven't had a good haircut in their lifetime.

You are most welcome to plant your ass here if:

1) You love tattoos, piercings, common sense, or foulmouthed people. Or better yet, all four.

2) You are from Bombay and/or have had your hair cut by Missus Edward Scissorhands herself.

3) You don't give two hoots about Bombay, and feel sorry for yourself because of it.

4) You have nowhere else to go but here, which says a lot about both your life and this forum.

5) You think this AT sucks already and can't wait to crap all over it, because you know poor Sapna won't last long anyway.

6) You have had it with family-friendly ATs that have enough love, sunshine, and glitter to make you want to gouge your eyes out and dissolve them in acid.

7) You want to prosecute haters with voodoo curses involving baldness and rotten, lice-infested hair.

Dhanyavaad and enjoy your stay!

Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 07 October 2012 at 9:23pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

vikat4tanya12moodylilgurlCotillionSphallolaliaormsSarkarpoo_supimihali7devashree_hboredsoulznursinghSakuuSheldon_BazingaFindingShak-Nakshatra--Rafa-Rapiersarasingh86tvdekha-allizwell--shabz-return_to_hadesMithiBani-Chandramukhi-desicrowdmcm226YusBeeaxeionBheegiBasantiK.SeanNope123VintageWineHawaaPot-Cruiser-bambogliDexterkilailaSunshine797-Eris-wat_upDoNotMindSamraat_92mango-frostChits1togepe30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna Bhavnani's The AT That Isn't" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sheldon_Bazinga

IF-Dazzler

Sheldon_Bazinga

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I am in Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotent_TacoDexterkilailaBheegiBasanti

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Wooohoo! I am IN! PartyParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotent_TacoSheldon_BazingaBheegiBasanti

Cotillion

Cotillion

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I hope she is Pooja mishra and dolly mixed in one.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vikat4tanya12Omnipotent_TacoSheldon_BazingaRapierDexterkilailaChingaariBheegiBasantiMithiBaniChits1Samraat_92

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
This is what I have been waiting for. Finally an AT for a worthy and underrated opponent. Dont cha wish kick ass gals like her went all the way instead of wimpy soap celebs? Thanks for keeping this nausea, saccharine and glitter free. Glitter hos can roll in their shiz and go -----

PS: You got to hook me up with a haircut when I visit home.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12mihali7SphallolaliaOmnipotent_Tacodevashree_hboredsoulznursinghSheldon_BazingaRapiertvdekhacharminggeniedesicrowdBheegiBasantiK.SeanMithiBaniDexterkilaila

Omnipotent_Taco

Goldie

Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
*peeks*

I'm also in. Because I'm hoping Sapna gets out in the first week and gives me a free haircut ASAP.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12SphallolaliaSheldon_BazingaFindingShakboredsoulcharminggenieMithiBaniBheegiBasantiDexterkilaila

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I'm in. Junglee Billi better last long. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12mihali7ShizaruOmnipotent_TacoSphallolaliaboredsoulznursinghRapiercharminggenieBheegiBasantiDexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotent_Taco

*peeks*

I'm also in. Because I'm hoping Sapna gets out in the first week and gives me a free haircut ASAP.

No way Jose. Find another glorified barber in town.CoolLOL

P:S I read her bio and she likes to call herself a glorified barber. One more reason to love her!Cool

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12mihali7Omnipotent_TacoSphallolaliaboredsoulBheegiBasantiMithiBani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.